Financial Help.

by Yizuman 150 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am not familiar with Yizuman's past posting history, but "read" his recent post as just stress relief, and not asking for money.

I did the same just last month, I just needed to vent. There were two posters who kindly offered help, but that wasn't my intent. It's a relief just to share the stress and burdens with others who might understand where you are coming from.

So many of us are in terrible situations, and it helps to hear you are not alone.

Anyway, I hope Yiz and his wife makes it through this time. Things have a way of working out eventually.

r.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Camero-d, thank you.

Some people get their jollies poking fun at someone's demise, especially now they are poking fun at my wife's demise and laughing when my wife cries. People can be very cruel to people, especially when one has a disability.

Anyone care to poke fun of my wife's picture?

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I hope so restrangled, I really really hope so.

Yes, both of are very stressed out over this problem. My wife's been crying alot. I can tell when I see one of my cats starts looking down the hallway as they know something is wrong and I leave to go check on her to see her in tears. I'm consoling her alot because she's scared to death of what may happen to us.

Yiz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yiz..

I don`t see anyone laughing at your wife..

You are using her as a "Pawn"..

Rather disgusting..

But..It`s your choice..

The woman in the picture has an excellent choice in cats..

Chocolate Seal Point Siamese..

Very nice..

......................OUTLAW

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I never poked fun at your wife...I always said to give her a hug for me.

Please don't post like everyone here does that. some of us are still compassionate. Others have been duped in the past and are afraid of being taken advantage again..you can't blame them.

It looks like you take very good care of your wife..I am glad.

Snoozy..

I hope all gets worked out for you and I'm glad you have received some good advice from caring people on the Deaf site...

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Cameo-d,

I too am very surprised at the number of people kicking this guy in the nuts when he's down. What makes you all (you know who you are) ANY different than those at the Kingdom Hall's you left? Some here seem very judgmental, isn't that the very thing we wanted to leave behind? And so what if the guy has had continual financial problems, is that a sin here in America? Lot's of people have continuous financial problems.

What would be the problem if we all sent him $10.00 each? What if a hundred of us sent him $10.00 each? He'd have a $1,000.00 to work with. Sh.t, you all act like your damn money is soo golden you can't share a little. So what if he's a scammer (I doubt that he is), is losing ten bucks going to kill you? Most of us piss away ten bucks a week on Potato Chips and Beer, what will helping him out hurt?

Frankly, sometimes I am ashamed to be here with the way some of you act. Paranoid of f.....g everything, geez people give the paranoia a break.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

I don't think anyone here is "kicking him in the nuts when he's down," and I've also not seen anyone here laugh at his wife's condition or laugh about his wife crying. I have a lot of sympathy and empathy for his wife, on a number of levels.

Pointing out a person's longstanding posting history is not an attack. It is an observation, and personally I think it's a valid one. The point being made is that there is a 7-year history of many, many sad stories from this poster, most of them with the undercurrent of "I need money."

There are a lot of hurt and damaged people here, and a lot of people in very dire straits. Sad stories are not a new thing around here, there are thousands of them, and there is a lot of support given and received on this site. Most of the support given and received is not financial in nature though, and especially not chronically so.

When an individual makes a habit, over a period of years and years, of posting many sad stories that mostly have the read-between-the-lines message "I need money," well kudos to long-timers who point that out for the sake of newer posters who may not know. That's not judgmentmal, it's prudent.

No one is beating up on Yizuman, though he sure had some nasty words for Deceived earlier.

Let the reader use discernment. I think that's all anyone is saying.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I still say, what's the harm in each of us sending him $10.00? Where's the skin off anyone's back for sending him ten bucks?? Has ANYONE done that yet? Or is this the "Get Free Advice Here" site, but don't come knocking if you need some real help....??

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Sam, have you noted the date of the original post? This thread is 7 years old.

And yes I imagine plenty of people have done that yet. Just a guess.

No one's stopping you from sending $10 or $100 or $1000. But I don't think anyone should be guilted into doing that.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Nameless, good eye, I did not catch the seven year age of this thread. So now the grand question is.....did he ever get the help he needed? I'm really confused now...LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit