RandomTask

WOW! What a good little witness family

I am totally shaving my head one day

• bigboi
    bigboi

Ya'll look a whole lot younger.

• Southland
    Southland

It always amazes me how much younger guys can look when they shave their heads. I'm too chicken myself to do it, though.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW WT and Dede, you two are a cute couple.

I agree, WT looks younger now! Dede looks more relaxed

My 24 year old son shaved his head and he didn't look better, so now he's growing it back out and looks "youthful"

j2bf

• onacruse
    onacruse

Interesting what happens when you leave the borg...

Dede looks like a million bucks...

WT turns into horsemeat.

Craig

• songmistress
    songmistress

So does leaving the WT make a man's hair migrate from his head to his chinney chin chin. LOL. Actually WT it suits you.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    It always amazes me how much younger guys can look when they shave their heads.

Well, I've thought about it, but, as I have a head that resembles a rugby ball, I have decided against it.

I did grow a beard once, a sad whispy affair, bit of a Jesus beard I suppose, that HL didn't even notice when I shaved it off.

I was recently asked if I shaved me legs, 'cos they're so smooth and hairless, I suppose the avantage is having the cutest most smooth bum in England!

Englishman.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey,

WT, Your wife's eyes do not look like lying eyes to me. Open eyes, beautiful eyes, or truthful eyes, but not Lyingeyes.

As for you, the beard is great. I have a beard too, but mine camoe on an old fart, yours is cool.

Jst2laws

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Thank yall for your nice comments. I really would like to see some of yalls before and after.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit