Goodbye and i want to say thanks

by nogs 20 Replies latest jw friends

• nogs
    nogs

This is my farewell message. I just want to say thanks to the number of people who i have spoken to and share stories with, I thought i was the only one who left for the reasons I did but I have met many and they have strenghened me in my life course now, basically I had never looked up witnesses before and was thinking about returning to the borg when i found this site, you all made me see that it would be like going backwards. I feel strong now and will be not returning to this site, mainly as i want to let the past stay in the past, WTs is the past and while I keep re-hashing it it will always affect my life.
    Thanks all
    Naomi

Heres a drink to the future which will be bright and clear for all of us

GOODBYE:(

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Ah Nogs...come and say howdy once in awhile ok? Good luck to you out there.

• freddi
    freddi

nogs:
    good luck. :):):):):):)

Hi All!!!
    I am an inactive JW. The last time that I have been to a Kingdom Hall is about 11 yrs ago but I still try to keep up with what is going on with the society. I am happy to have found this site. Once again, "Hello to all."

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

naomi, i want to wish you the best of luck on your journey. enjoy life and have fun

come back and visit us here once in a while, k?

love
    harmony

• mommy
    mommy

Nogs,
    Best of luck to you I have enjoyed your stay, and look forward to the occasional visit.
    Noone can choose your mountain
    Or tell you when to climb
    It's yours alone to challenge..
    At your own pace and time
    wendy

• neyank
    neyank

Bye nogs,
    Ya'all come back now ya hear?
    I've enjoyed your posts.
    Take care of yourself.

neyank

Wendy,
    I like that poem.

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

hey nogs - take me with u

BADASSOCIATE

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Nogs, I understand why you are leaving us. I too have thought of a time when I can put this completely behind me and just move on. I wish you much success & happiness in your new life free of the WT!

Shauna

• logical
    logical

bye

• StiLLinTruth
    StiLLinTruth

One down. Several to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit