A question the Chair (Mclellan) may want to ask G. Jackson

by Indian Larry 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry
    Mr. Jackson, we have heard testimony from Mr Spinks and Mr. OBrien that women will never have leadership positions in the congregation. As I understand it Mr. Jackson, you interpret Revelation 7 to mean that only 144,000 will go to heaven and that these 144,000 will rule the earth. I also understand that your organization teaches that women are part of this "remnant" of 144,000. Can you explain why Jesus Christ is willing to put women in leadership over the entire earth but you are not willing to permit them to have anything to do with helping victims of pedophiles in your congregation?
  • Mickey mouse
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Imdian Larry: Imsuspect he'll explain it away as women serving Jehovah in two contexts:

The earthly one where they are subjugated under men.

The heavenly one where it is sexless and all serve equally.

Exactly what his evidence to support this would be Im sure he'll find plenty selective biblical quotes to interpret in the way they (GB) have always done.

Good question nonetheless.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Will someone email that question to the Royal Commission for me? For some reason I can not seem to get signed on to my fake email account and my wife checks my primary account very often (for business reasons, she is not snooping) I don't want to risk the Royal Commission sending back a confirmation email and me not seeing it before she does. Please someone let me know if you can do that, if not I will set up another anonymous account.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I'll send it in.
  • Indian Larry
    Indian Larry
    Secret Slave, very likely you are correct, however any Witnesses that are listening may wonder about that. Especially since they are aware of the entire context of Rev. 7 which specifically states that these are males from the tribes of Israel. Just trying to get some to think outside the box. That is the first step to breaking the hold the cult has on their brain.
    Besides, for him to try to answer that may be awkward and anything that throws him off his game is fine with me.
  • barry
    barry
    His Worship Mr Mclellan may want to ask Jackson if he was trying to avoid the RC by instructing the lower downs to lie about his status in the Borg.
  • Indian Larry
    Indian Larry
    Thanks "Mickey"
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Indian Larry6 minutes agohowever any Witnesses that are listening may wonder about that. Especially since they are aware of the entire context of Rev. 7 which specifically states that these are males from the tribes of Israel. Just trying to get some to think outside the box. That is the first step to breaking the hold the cult has on their brain.
    Besides, for him to try to answer that may be awkward and anything that throws him off his game is fine with me.

Completely agree!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Mr. Jackson, we have heard testimony from Mr Spinks and Mr. OBrien that women will never have leadership positions in the congregation. As I understand it Mr. Jackson, you interpret Revelation 7 to mean that only 144,000 will go to heaven and that these 144,000 will rule the earth. I also understand that your organization teaches that women are part of this "remnant" of 144,000. Can you explain why Jesus Christ is willing to put women in leadership over the entire earth but you are not willing to permit them to have anything to do with helping victims of pedophiles in your congregation?

Nice one Indian Larry & Micky

PS anyone who needs annonymous mail sent anywhere (re ttatt issues) PM me and I will do my best to do your bidding

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit