Let's have a big hand for...

by username 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

And I thank all of my associates, who work in the background without any applause, for all they do to help make my efforts succeed.

Barbara

• Sabin
    Sabin
    The WT didn't see Barb coming did they, I wonder if she realises how many people shes actually given comfort to. Not forgetting her husband who has stood beside her through all this. THANKS A MILLION, to you both.
  • antes8080
    antes8080
    Great Job 👍
  • truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Yes, a big hand indeed!!!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

x

I've said this before, but it's a profoundly sharp irony that the predictions of a former member* of a self-styled "prophetic" religion are coming true, particularly when said "prophetic" religion holds the (unofficial) record for failed predictions.

x

* (that the Org would face increasingly harsh legal action and bad PR if they didn't deal with the problem properly)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with the OP, I'd like to say a big thank you to Barbara Anderson:

Mrs Anderson has worked hard over a number of years to obtain documents and challenge the WT position/procedure re child abuse with a view to seeing justice being done for victims and, hopefully, forcing procedural change within the WTS.

And a thank you to C0ntr013r:

This poster has enabled people like me who can't watch the live stream of the Royal Commission's hearings to find out just what goes on behind the WT curtain.

Let's have a big hand for... how about for Justice McClellan and Counsel Angus Stewart? I don't need to say more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit