Information Suckers

by Satanus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Thanx for you reply. Looking at Prisca and Trauma Hound go at it is a good reason to not give up emails, imo. Plus, every once in a while there are some antis, that rabidly go after people. I'll take that on the board but not elsewhere.

• Swan
    Swan

Don't think concentration camps can't happen in the US.

http://www.nps.gov/manz/index.htm

BTW, this was actually not a concentration camp. Our goverment called it an "internment" camp. Obviously they didn't want to call it a concentration camp to avoid comparison with the Nazis.

So if I seem paranoid, it is only because I've studied the actual history of our government.

Tammy

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Saint Satan,

I'll be happy to give you what information I can dig up again. Just give me some time because I'm very busy, and hate research...but will do that for you.

I watched a video not long ago and it was explained how certain symbols are placed on the backside of Interstate signs. Symbols that supposadly will tell the driver(s) where to take the prisoners according to where they are being shipped from, and of course what destination. It was pretty wild too say the least, and I've been tempted to look at particular highway/interstate signs just to see if there is any such thing.

Oh, one thing I also remember about that film was footage of an abandoned railway station that had been converted into a concentration camp. Damn, cannot recall what town.

I'll get back with you, promise.

granny

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ok, granny. No rush.

Just one detail to remember, concentration camps have people in them, lots of people. If you come up w a govt facility that has no inmates, or is a regular prison, that doesn't count. Different govt agencies have lots of all kinds of buildings and properties. Conspiracy theorists can jump to conclusions on some of these. Therefore, the above qualifications.

Swan

You may be referring to camps for the japanese and some other nationalities during ww2. As well, during the civil war there were some brutal concentration camps for pow's.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 18 November 2002 15:59:49

• Satanus
    Satanus

BTW, i read that the prisoners from afghanistan that that US forces were/are keeping at guantanimo, cuba were well treated.

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

More developement on this subject at

http://www.truemajority.com/index.asp?action=2291&ms=priv1&ref=54184

The Senate is poised ON TUESDAY to pass a version of the "Homeland Security Act" that would create a single database to round up personal information on every American. If the Senate passes this bill, the government will bring together in one grand database all the public and private information they can get their hands on including your credit history, the magazines you subscribe to, your banking, travel information, etc. Even conservative columnist and former Nixon administration official William Safire is frightened by the prospect -- see his column by clicking "more" below. Americans need to stop this. Please fill out the form and send the free faxes to your Senators.

Not to say that some govt security apparati havn't already done this to an extent. This is just a proposal to bring it all together, and out in the open.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit