TBN?

by apple829 13 Replies latest jw friends

• apple829
    apple829

Does anybody watch TBN? I'm partial to Juanita Bynum, Rod Parsley, and Paula White. My husband likes G.E. Patterson.

Any takers?

BTW, this is my first thread, so please respond............and PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!!

Sherryl

• openminded
    openminded

Im a Benny Hinn man myself. ooooh ladie. om

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have watched TBN when I have been flipping through the channels. I always enjoyed watching "A Date with Dale", the late Dale Evans show that was both interesting and sad. She would sing those old gospel songs long after her voice had gone. I have watched with interest that show that ministers to convicts in prison (Liberty to the Captives). I have also seen various Hollywood actors be on that show. I saw Judge Reinhold on there not too long ago. I will always remember him from that bathroom scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" when he's looking at Phoebe Cates through the window and doing some self-gratification.

• JT
    JT

I like Crevelo Dollar, man i want to get me some Rolls Royces for me and Lady "C" like he has

• Francois
    Francois

I used to watch ol' No Neck Earnest Angley. He was a hoot. He had his hand out from beginning to end.

Now I like to watch - durn, I forgot his name - preaches from a big church in Texas somewhere. Getting fatter by the minute. Wears rimless glasses with huge lenses perched on the end of an impossibly tiny nose. He says G' LO-ri for glory, three full syllables. Has a good sense of humor. His feet are way, way too little for that massive superstructure. Lots of black hair and I swear he still uses Wild Root Cream Oil (a little dab'll do ya) What is his name?

Did you know that Oral Roberts used to have a record company that recorded his sermons before tape came out? Yeah, he did. But it went out of business because the hole in the record kept healing up.

Thought for today - God knows the depth of your love for him, just as he knows the depth of a pocket.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I like Joyce Meyer and will get up early in the morning to listen to her.

Blondie

http://joycemeyer.org/

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Yeah, he did. But it went out of business because the hole in the record kept healing up.

LOL

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Oh Francois, you're referring to none other than Pastor John Hagee of San Antonio, Texas

• apple829
    apple829

Francois:

I can remember back in the early '80s there was this TV preacherman with a message sort of like the witnesses--no heaven, no hell, paradise earth. I remember my mom and the "sisters" saying "Have you heard so-and-so? I'll bet he's studied before!"

For some reason I thought it was Ernest Angley, but I'm probably wrong. Anybody else hear of this or was it just my congo?

Sherryl

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Good 'ol Benny Hinn... always running around on stage "healing" people.

When is he going to "heal" his gawd awful comb-over???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit