been away from organization for a while now, yet?.

by intellecta 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome to the board

You have many questions, and now that you've found this site, and presumably others, on the net, then I suggest you read, read, and read some more.

When we were JWs we were used to being handed answers to our questions on a platter. Now, we have the freedom to find our own answers. Don't let anyone try to force their opinions on you. No one has THE answer to everything. And you don't have to be able to answer everything now. You have the rest of your life to work out what life is all about.

Enjoy it.

• operaluver
    operaluver

thats how I felt having to go our door to door- I hated it

I used to drag my feet, hide my face whatever... just somehow dreaded Saturday mornings..

I look back and feel that children should'nt be forced to do something they really don't have the understanding and conviction for,,, somehow shouldn't we have free choice, even as children?

Its just plain CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alias formerly Intellecta

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hi Inteoperallecterlova! (or whatever),

hey what opera do you like? Do you also like Operetta? I love Lehar, but I realise its a but kitcsh and not to everyones taste....

Pope

• operaluver
    operaluver

well,, I guess i just love music in general, and love many different kinds of it..

I really appreciate the beauty of Sarah Brightman's voice, Andrea Bocelli, Lucianno Pavorotti, and Tchaikovsky so far..I have only been to see the Phantom of the Opera some time ago, and hope to be able to see other great performances...

Music is very special to me,, I wake up and on it goes,, and I play in in my car,, play it when I get home,, gees,, I hardly watch TV....am I a freak???? lol

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    am I a freak????

Probably!

But I am the same, I am always getting yelled at (by the missus and the kids) because I always need music playing somewhere...

The Pope

• operaluver
    operaluver
    I always need music playing somewhere

Music lifts the spirits and is an escape for me many times in the day..

It reaches the inner depths of my soul and pulls me out of depair when nothing else can

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit