Quriky Fluff Stuff

by Crystal 18 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Me too here.I hate socks and bra's So I like to feel free with some body parts.

When i was a child I ate ketchup sandwiches(sp?) And peanutbutter and bananna sandwiches

• dsgal
    dsgal

I LOVE cloudy days.I don't understand why people say it's a beautiful day when it's scorching hot outside and the sun is blinding you until you can hardly see to drive.I also like soggy cereal.Why do they make such a big deal on tv ads about cereal staying crispy in milk?It's only good after it gets soggy.

• troucul
    troucul

Me too dsgal! I hate sunny days, especially in the winter----it's dangerous when you're driving with the sun low in the sky and blinding you, i hate that with a passion. Overcast skies are the best.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

dsgal, big white fluffy clouds on a warm spring day, sipping tea out on the patio.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Escargot

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Nope, no blisters. I mean I wear them with shoes, because I have to, it's a social conspiracy I say, but I wear sandals as long as I can get away with it.

I have very cute feet. Toes are always painted, always scrubbed and maniucured. They have to be if I am going to leave them out all the time!

*high-fives Shera* DOWN WITH BRA'S WOO!!

I love cloudy rainy misty days...they rule!

Escargot are yummie too...but some of you folks and your ketchup...you need help...hahaha!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I absolutely love all vegetables, all vegtables you name I like it. I rather have a bowl of vegtables than a deseret. Yummy.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

I love eating peanut shells, but not the peanut. And I love kiwi, skin and all.

~adrienne~

• dsgal
    dsgal

Lilacs,

The question was,"What do you like that most people don't?"Lots of people like big white fluffy clouds on a warm spring day.There's nothing unusual about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit