Australia Child Abuse Hearing Can we do a Highlight Reel?

by Lets Think 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lets Think
    Lets Think

Watching the Royal Commission hearing. Unreal and so damming to the JW judicial systems!.

What I would love is if someone could put together a 20 minute highlight reel of the most damming parts. I am not too tech otherwise I would do it. These Elders are looking like real fools. If we could get a 20 - 30 min Highlight reel on utube we could all work together to make it go viral! Its been super interesting to watch,, I love watch the elders get put on the spot having to answer the tough questions. Thoughts?

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    I concur. But as a suggestion, I would love a "balanced" highlight reel (if at all possible given how damning the whole thing has been) that would be possible to share with still-in JW's. Maybe something that focuses on how the current process itself is still flawed. However, there is still another week to go, so maybe we should wait until all the testimony has been heard before trying to do this.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

slightly off topic---

-----what happens at the end of this commission hearing ? how many months / years will elapse before the report and recommendations are published ?

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

This Commission is also about establishing compensation to those who suffered abuse.

It will be considered within a few months as there has been so much to do with other religious practices such as Catholic cover ups. Legislation is drawn up with these case studies. Decisions may be implemented quite quickly if the commission considers that nothing genuine is being done for today's children,

There will be many court cases that emerge from this commission. Lawyers will have a wonderful time getting rich in their pursuit of claims for victims. Mainly, it will become somewhat politic to bring in across the board directives that will protect children. Now, at one stage JW religion was banned in Australia. And of course the Ozzy's love to recall that bit of history in their martyrdom. I would imagine that any religion that commences to revert back to their old ways..............will suffer where it hurts. Pocket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit