Dragging Jehovah's name trough the mud!

by truthseekeriam 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    Two young "brothers" robbed a small store, some years ago. As the police were cuffing them a "sister" drives up, and after hearing what was going on, she starts yelling, "They didn't do it, they are JW's" She carried on for 10 minutes or more! So it of course made front page headlines! And the "elders & co" were so mad! We had a special meeting, going over what not to do, in cases like that!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Heaven, I love that movie!!

DD

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah and Jehovah gets really pissed if his ass isn't being kissed all the time while the 4 Cherubs cover themselves and cry out ceaselessly Holy Holy Holy.

Jehovah's braggadocio nature about being the best, strongest, cleanest, almightiest, sure is gonna get a set back with it's association by name on this pedophile protecting cult.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Heaven, I love that movie!!

DD

Me too, DD. It was the very first restricted movie I got into underage. ;0) It was quite pivotal for me... part of my awakening so to speak.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Don't they get it ? It is not the name of the Almighty God that is being reproached - it is the name of the organization known as "Jehovah's Witnesses" . There is a difference.

When they used to spend their time "exposing Babylon the Great" they would mercilessly pour scorn on "Christendom" .Was that reproaching the name of the Christ?.

If they chose to write a piece on, say, the "Jesus Army" did that reproach the name of Jesus? . No, not in their book.

When people see bad things about the JW's or the WTS it is themselves, not God who takes the heat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit