Is it acceptable to change your beliefs?

by kenpodragon 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Dragon... just curious, and I don't mean to throw the thread off, but what do you think of the homosexual sheep research?

I've always held back "judgement" of gays, trans-sexuals, etc. because I could never believe that someone would risk that type of prejudice, ridicule, society rejection, etc. unless it was their "nature". I've always thought, if things were reversed, and I was a hetrosexual in a homosexual world, how long could I live a lie before I sought out someone of the opposite sex?

Again, nature.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I have to tell you, I don't know enough about that to form any real opinion. I know I do not have a problem or prejudice for people based on anger or hate for their life style. I do know though, that in all cases, I think that people have the right to do what they choose. That does not mean I want everything right in front of my face, it just means I feel we all have that right. As example, people say they do not want to see gay men kissing in public. I say, personally, I do not want to see anyone one going at it in public; gay, straight, does not matter. It's my personal view though, and I would never expect it to be another's. A kiss good-bye or hello, or holding hands and hugging ... I say "Go for it", as it is nice to see anyone loving and not fighting.

My thought

Dragon

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I will repeat what I have said in another post. When I was born there were tags attached to each ankle, one read, "Subject To Change" and the other read, "Fragile, Handle With Care".

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit