JW Reaction to Royal Commission Reports

by maksutov 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Tornintwo: ive tried a few times saying 'it's on cnn now, it's on bbc, this is huge, you have to see this' but he shouts me down and said he didn't want to listen and might have to get 'help' from the elders to keep me quiet about it.

Wow, just wow!

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I think we're gonna see more and more loyalists losing their shit, particularly if their confronted by family members over it.
  • Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree

Well done BluesBrother! I wonder if we all emailed BBC and Sky if it would help?

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme
    The power of indoctrination!!! That is so lovely..........
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    THIS SHIT NEEDS TO GO FULL BLOWN CNN - ABC - CBS - DISNEY CHANNELL....BLAH BLAH BLAH.......PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR THIS SHIT ! ! ! !
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Tee Hee......just sayin...
  • brandnew
    brandnew

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

So........so......very true my friend

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

BIG BIG JW RULE: If nobody says it, it didn't happen!

Marina

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Now tell us how you REALLY feel, passwordprotected

• zeb
    zeb

In Australian it does not appear that reporting is required. If that was the case then three states would not be seeing evidence/people coming to the Royal Commission. Those states are Western Australia, Victoria, Queensland. The latter has produced from the courageous beyond measure woman called BCG by the commission.

For those whose spouses are of the "Oh really" (I don't give a s***) then play the BBC Radio 4 "The Report" on how the wt reacted/treated a victim in the UK.

or go to you tube for the coverage there and have them watch the evidence as given by victims here in Australia. If they refuse then tell them they are a big part of the problem.!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit