SHE LEFT ME!

by Yerusalyim 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

My wife, Liza, came home from work this morning (she was doing the 3rd shift thing) and said she was leaving me. This afternoon at 1 pm I took her to the bus station. At 4:20 pm she was off to NYC. She says she's not happy with me. My stepson, Sean, is staying with me for the time being. He's welcome to stay as long as he likes. Just wanted to share this. For those who were looking forward to seeing me at Myrtle Beach, sorry. Due to circumstances beyond my control I can't make it.

Prayers are requested, well wishes requested from those that don't pray.

Yeru

• Solace
    Solace

(((((((Yeru)))))))

Lots of prayers comming your way.

God, Im so sorry. I know how hard you worked to keep things together at home and for the kids. Didnt you mention she was bi polar? Are you sure she is serious about this?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((Yeru))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. If this was unexpected, I know you must be feeling just awful. Yes of course, my prayers are with you.

Shari

• Buster
    Buster

I remember the day like I was being told Kennedy was shot. We had recently adopted a child, but she wan't happy - she told me this whole parent thing just wasn't for her. It was an amicableseparation and divorce, free from any sizeable disagreements. I'll not forget her utter irresponsibility. Even though I had some notice, it was a huge adjustment. But truth is, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. We never should have gotten married. I was happier and all of a sudden, I had more money than I expected.

The stepson situation seems like a bit of a complication. Good luck.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((Yeru))))))))))

I'm so sorry. For you, for her, and for Sean. You're in my prayers.

out

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Hey, man, I've never met you but I've really enjoyed your posts. Best wishes from me. I can relate. It's tough, man. Hang in there, bud. Email me if you want to chat about it. We're here for ya...............

Lyle

• Valis
    Valis

Dam Yeru! What happened man? I would imagine that both of you have been under lots of stress w/you taking on the extra responsibility of other children and all. Just wanted to give you my support in what must be a very hard time for you. So sorry man. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Yeru, I'm so sorry to hear this

I hope it all works out the best for you, though.

I'll be thinking of you. My email is open if you need a buddy.

Lew W

• wasasister
    wasasister

Yeru:

I am deeply sorry for what you are going through. Please keep your senses and don't close any doors. People do odd things when under stress. Let your friends help you.

Wasa

• songmistress
    songmistress

((((((Yerusalym)))))

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

Blessings

Cheryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit