Could the Independent Inquiry in England and Wales expose jw.org's child abuse failures? And how can we help?

by defender of truth 69 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Why hasn't the WBT$ ALREADY put measures in place to prevent there being more victims of abuse. I have always suspected thatt he WBT$ big wigs, be they those fat, arrogant, overstuffed gluttonous pigs, the GB or the puppet masters behind the scenes are paedophiles themselves. that's why they have made the rules as they are...to protect themselves. Just my suspicion, I admit. (Rant over).

However, the WBT$ needs to realise it's error and bloody well do something positive about it. Protect the children and anyone else for that matter, from the monsters that sit in exaulted positions within the doomsday cult.

Why does it take good old Satan to put that idiot Jehovah(tm) right?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Historically, whenever political figures have consistently favored laws that foster leniency for various types of crimes, in almost all cases, it has been demonstrated later that it was due to them being guilty of said crimes.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

"The Terms of Reference make clear that the Inquiry will liaise with its counterparts elsewhere in the United Kingdom.

To that end my officials have had initial discussions with the Scottish Government, who are in the process of setting up their own inquiry, the Hart Inquiry in Northern Ireland and the Independent Jersey Care Inquiry and have agreed with them and with the Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry that joint protocols will be set up with each inquiry to ensure that information can be shared and lines of investigation can be followed across geographical boundaries."

"I am confident that the new statutory Inquiry, under the chairmanship of Justice Goddard, will challenge individuals and institutions without fear or favour and get to the truth."

www.csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk/news/official-announcement-of-the-inquirys-statutory-powers-panel-and-terms-of-reference

Keep an eye on this Inquiry, guys.

It's going to expose the Watchtower like never before in the UK, if we act together..

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

"The Truth Project

The Truth Project will allow victims and survivors of child sexual abuse to share their experiences with the Inquiry.
    *Those who wish to take part will attend a private session* at one of our offices in England or Wales to share their experience with a member of the Inquiry. *Their accounts will not be tested, challenged or contradicted. The information supplied will be anonymised*, and will be considered by the Chair and Panel members when reaching their conclusions and making recommendations for the future.
    As part of the Truth Project, *victims and survivors will be given an opportunity to write a message to be published* together with the Inquiry’s annual reports.
    More information about the Truth Project is in our guide for those who wish to share their experience. The first Truth Project hearings are expected to start in October 2015.
    Visit our share your experience page to find out more, or to take part. "
    www.csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk/how-we-work

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I have contacted them, I hope others do too. Watching the Australian Royal Commission has made me think it's not beyond the realms of possibility for the governments to enforce change.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Organized Religion does not have the favored status in the Western World that it used to.

Why else do you think Right-wingers are freaking the f**k out, trying to turn the US "back" into a "Christian Nation"?

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Can anyone imagine the Governing Body saying this?!...

" The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, has met survivors of historic sex abuse in the Church, and outlined his promises to the delegation.

He wants a Government enquiry set up and running in the next six months and the Church of England to be examined first by the group."

"A spokesperson for the Church of England has confirmed to The Independent this morning that a private meeting did occur this week.

The Archbishop “has asked that the Church of England is reviewed first by the Government's National Inquiry once it begins its investigations,” said the spokesperson. “If this does not happen within six months then he will instigate an independent past cases review.”

www.independent.co.uk/incoming/archbishop-of-canterbury-promises-inquiry-into-church-sex-abuse-to-survivors-in-private-meeting-this-week-10383234.html

• defender of truth
    defender of truth
    Mickey mouse 2 days ago"I have contacted them, I hope others do too. Watching the Australian Royal Commission has made me think it's not beyond the realms of possibility for the governments to enforce change."
    Well done Mickey. Every who has witnessed the effect of the ARC, will need to find it within themselves to come forward (confidentially and anonymously) and help make it happen here in the UK.
    "The inquiry covers both England and Wales and wants to hear from anyone who was sexually abused as a child in an institutional setting such as a care home, a school or a religious, voluntary or state organisation.
    They also want to hear from anyone who reported their sexual abuse as a child to a person in authority like a police officer or teacher where the report was either ignored or not properly acted on.
    Duncan Forbes, who chairs the South East Wales Safeguarding Children’s Board, said: “Those who have experienced abuse may be concerned about confidentiality. They aren’t expected to give information in public and nothing will be published about them which could identify them without their permission. You can tell the Inquiry as little or as much as you want about your experiences.”
    Anyone wanting to provide information can contact the Inquiry using their helpline number: 0800 917 1000,
    by e-mailing share@csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk
    or by writing to them at Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, PO Box 72289, London, SW1P 9LF

Victims Urged to contact Inquiry
  • cognac
    cognac
    Does jwfacts, jw survey, etc have this information? We need to keep this thread at the top...
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Just wanted to bump this important Thread, anyone anything to add ????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit