SYN!!! I'm waiting.....

by Fe2O3Girl 14 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Oh I can't believe I'm saying this, but the play on words is too tempting! More Patio lines:

That Patio needs laying.

That Patio is waiting to be laid.

Never mind. I'm not saying this. Even I have my atheistic standards! Oh what the heck, I love a good play on words. Who would have thought that my screen name (Patio) could be used thusly?

Please everyone excuse my crudity, but the play on words is too funny. My thanks to Waiting and a big duh to me for never having seen it!

Pat

• waiting
    waiting

"used thusly?" Lord, woman! You really could use a good patio laying! lol....most of us could, so I'm really not singling you out there.

Hey Carmel!

Yeah, like Mount Carmel can't be taken more than one way! Besides, I did break the mold.........good thing, eh? You couldn't put up with more than one of me, sweetpea. lol....neither can my husband.

Has anyone noticed......yet........that most of *our* play-on-words tend to be sexual? The best one yet was our poster, NotPerfectYet. ohhhhhhhhh, the variations!

Not Perfect or..........Not Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I *politely* pointed this out....she chose "Not Yet!"

waiting

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Still anticipating episode 3. Come on, Supreme One! Your public needs you.

BTW, this thread turned out to be far funnier than I could have planned!

• SYN
    SYN

OK Lady Rust, I'm working hard on the next part of EBH. So far there are 4 or 5 new characters, although the story really only focuses on 2 for the immediate future, then the others are woven back in again after making a brief appearance. One of them is a hacker type called Sylvan, and the other is a girl mercenary whose name has unfortunately slipped my mind. (DAMN absentmindedness)

It will be updated SHORTLY! So, relax and have a cold one. Oh, and watch out for that O3...heheh...

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

OK! Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit