Should apostates use the brain ?

by WTinfiltrated 18 Replies latest jw friends

• WTinfiltrated
    WTinfiltrated

No! How can they use something they have not!

WT infiltrated

• og
    og

Your rapier wit and skilled dialectic have completely unmanned me. Now, thank God, I see the error of my ways.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Are you an active JW who still cares about this religion? If so you should not be here at an "apostate" website. Did you miss the service meeting several weeks ago discussing this subject.

You are showing your rebeliousness and possible lingering doubts by being here.... do us all a favor and go out in service brother! Otherwise cut the stupid comemnts and start asking some real questions, you may be surprised with what you find here.

• WTinfiltrated
    WTinfiltrated

<<you may be surprised with what you find here>>

The vacuum of apostate's spiritual failure

WTinfiltrated

• fulano
    fulano

Could anyone check his IP? I tried but couldn't, I wonder where this brilliant mind is posting from.

• badboy
    badboy

WTINFILITRATED,U Should chech out my posts,especially the` Should JWs********.

U never know what U might learn,WTINFILITRATED!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Wtinfiltrated, what kind of questions is that? Your already admitting that apostates have brains! Can you not ask the same question about people who are not witnesses? Are you asking if apostates are void of spirituality? If so, can you explain what spirituality entails 'without' quoting from ANY sources?

Guest 77

• TR
    TR

Fred? Fredhall? Is that you?

TR

• Valis
    Valis

Sheesh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• roybatty
    roybatty

Kind of funny coming from someone who supports an organization that frowns upon independent thinking....or for that matter, thinking at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit