My heart is very sad

by kenpodragon 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Dragon

I'm sorry to hear this...and I'm filled with saddness for Dana and her family.

I will email you with an experience for you to pass on to Dana, I can't do it here at work as I get emotional, but I will do it later from home.

Sorry to hear tragic news like this.

~Beck~

• TR
    TR

This is just terrible! Parents, PLEASE be careful about what dangers can be around your kids! Not being judgemental here, but it's something I worry about all the time. Am I sure the kids know how to escape during a fire? Do they know how to use the fire extinguisher? Do they know how to handle a perv that comes on to them? I worry about things like this. I hate it.

My deepest sympathies to Dana!

TR

• Shakita
    Shakita

Kenpo:

I am so sorry! This is so horrible! There are no words to express the sorrow I feel for this poor family. Please give them my sincere condolences.

Mrs. Shakita

• Mary
    Mary

I don't know Dana, but my heart absolutely breaks for her and her husband. There is no more greater tragedy than to lose a child and I can't imagine what they must be feeling. Please send her our condolences.

• Salud
    Salud

My wife and I send our deepest sympathy's and our heart goes out to Dana and her family. No words can bring any comfort at this time... just time....

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Hi, I didn't Know Dana (being new here or anywheres) But My heart aches for her and her family also. I don't have children of my own, but I love children so much. It is a very sad thing to hear about the death of a child. I have a 16 month old step-grandson and if anything should happen to him it would be devestating(sp?).My thoughts and prayers are with this family. May God ease their pain. So Sorry.

kkluv

Edited by - kkluv155 on 29 October 2002 20:31:27

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Kenpo, I could not finish reading all the posts...I just had to write. This is truly a sad, sad thing.

I'm just sickened about this.

granny linda

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh my God. I am so sorry to hear this. I've never met her, but Dana seems like a truly good person. This is so awful.

• shera
    shera

This is sad,I have a 20 month old ,and the thought of loosing her is horrible.The pain she must be going threw .....I'm sorry this has happened.I'm thinking of her and the family and she will be in my prayers.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Dearest Dana and Family,

I am without words, but my heart and deepest love is with you.

Love, Ben, Susan, Bryce and Brittanny Carraway from Ogden, Utah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit