Focus on Bill Bowen and Ray Franz (CENSORED)

by Focus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Focus,

Nice to see you.

It's interesting to see Bill going thru the same pattern Ray did. Believing that the WT is somehow worth salvaging, eh?

I wonder if Bill will ever admit that it is not. Ray hasn't been able to. When I've spoken with him, he has used the phrase "we are victims of victims" on SEVERAL occasions. I disagree. We *were* victims of SPIRITUAL CRIMINALS. Period.

Lisa

Still a She-bear Class

• wasasister
    wasasister

Well, well. This reads like a virtual Who's Who of apostates!

Ray Franz...James Penton....Carl Olaf Jonsson...and now, out of obscurity:

Focus! (the one member of the cast not using his real name)

Can Maximus be far behind?

Love it or hate it...you can't ignore it. Programs, anyone? Get your programs here!

Still running amok among the tall trees of Michigan's UP, Focus? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Maybe Fox TV would pay to broadcast a Ray Franz/Bill Bowen wrestle-match. Tanya Harding could take on the winner....

Wasa/comfy in the balcony

• Focus
    Focus

VeniceIT, LDH, SYN, Skally, thanks for your words of encouragement, and "Hi!" to wasasister (though not from Michigan, sorry).

sf wrote:

Brilliant!

Blush. But please do note that the Focus Fan Club was disbanded by me when H2O fell, if not before.

Now to the howling mob and reasoned critics:

Guest 77
    minimus
    Jim Rizoli
    DannyBear
    TheChi
    seedy3
    terafera

Thanks for the insults and/or suggestions that I have got it all or mainly wrong. Click here to find where "Friend", "Greg Stafford" and many other self-appointed "Supermen" of H2O/JWD etc. made the same assumption, and what transpired thereafter

Now, since I have clearly been too a wee bit too subtle for you, and pretty much the whole fleet has SAILED RIGHT PAST YOUR WATCHTOWER without you noticing, I have placed more material on the Silentlambs matter
    RIGHT HERE (Click to view) which will help you understand what Skally (sf), VeniceIT, and no doubt others, have understood in a trice.

Perhaps you could do me the honor of reading it carefully (this time)? You Know how I hang on your words, and how sensitive I am to uninformed criticism.

First hint: This is not about Bill and/or Ray.

JUST FOR YOU(Click to view)

Second hint: See RED.

--
    Focus
    (Honey Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit