Pedophiles repeatedly promoted to positions of authority in Jehovah’s Witness church royal commission told

by stuckinamovement 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stuckinamovement
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Pay attention all elders!

Church elders could now face criminal charges for concealment of serious indictable offences and failure to disclose sexual offences against minors, counsel assisting the commission Angus Stewart SC said.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Very interesting. Developed countries like Australia are noting the evil nature of the Watchtower Society.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    There is a distance that the Royal Commission is able to attain in searching out the facts. It is a useful distance that enables them to see clearly what is legal and illegal. However, I fear I really fear, that some quick witted JW lawyer will twist this all around. I do hope sincerely that this is spotted and stopped. I have seen the Royal Commission do some very good work in the past,. Not allowing for slithering out of a question, insisting upon facts, forcing the person questioned to simply answer in the affirmative or negative. I do like that about the psyche of the Australian mentality.
  • fukitol
    fukitol

My god, that is some seriously damaging information being reported. The sick filthy undergarments of this disgusting religion are finally being exposed to public enquiry.

The Watchtower is officially screwed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

umbertoecho - "...I really fear that some quick witted JW lawyer will twist this all around."

Maybe.

Can't make the headlines, hashtags, and Youtube links just disappear, though.

umbertoecho - "I do like that about the psyche of the Australian mentality."

Ditto.

World, take notice; this is how it's done.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I was railed on by a family member because according to him"pedo's can never be used again". wrong!
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Here we go! I think that this is the most important development for years. Civil court cases such as Candice Condi stand or fall on the vagaries and intricacies of the law and as we have seen, victory can turn to ashes in your hand.

I believe that the facts being exposed here are a game changer. The forum is very public, there is a desire to let the fresh air and sunlight into the dark corners. These investigations both in Australia and the UK will have far reaching consequences. No matter how they try I don't think this genie is going back in the bottle.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

I found this just scrolling through the BBC news like I do everyday...

LOVE the publicity this case is getting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit