Ray and Bill

by larc 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Larc,

How VERY well written!!!!!!!!!!! I agree 100%. Thank you for your post.

Jes

• larc
    larc

Remember the days when we were one size fits all JWs? We all had the same requirements and we pretty much fit the same mold. Today, we experience diversity, and each person's talents can be utilized. That is how I see this issue. Ray, Bill, Simon, Kent, Jim Penton, Randy Watters, COJ, AlanF, to name a few, have all made very different but very imortant contributions. I for one, think it works out better this way. You might ask, which person affected you? I'll bet that there are diverse answers to that question, just as there are diverse contributors.

• larc
    larc

I wrote this piece to give a modicum of peace and neutrality to a very emotional subject. I have had a lot of reads, but not too many comments. I am bringing this up one more time for people to view. After this, I will let it go.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    Today, we experience diversity, and each person's talents can be utilized.

Excellent thought!

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Ray and Bill's excellent adventure.

• ros
    ros

Sorry, Larc, but I see no excuse whatsoever for Bowen's slanderous attack on Ray. Bowen's tactic may be good in politics, but it had no place in the Silent Lambs objectives in my opinion.

~Ros

• larc
    larc

Ros, I have great respect for your opinion, and I agree that Bill should have never done what he did. I was very disturbed by his remarks. My objective here was not to defend Bill for what he did, but hopefully give some understanding as to his make up and why he might have done it. To understand it, does not make it right. However, to understand it might make some healing more possible. I don't know if this will happen, but I sure hope that it does.

• ros
    ros

Hi, Larc:

And I respect your opinions as well. :-)

A heartfelt apology (one that makes real sense) might go a long way. The absense of it is significant. It does little good for others to apologize for him.

Blessings,
    ~Ros

• gsark
    gsark

ROTFLMAO at pomegranate:

Ray and Bill's excellent adventure.
  • gsark
    gsark

Edited for excessive sarcasm. Sorry.

Edited by - gsark on 27 October 2002 0:26:25

Edited by - gsark on 27 October 2002 1:28:57

Share this