YOU will not BELIEVE THIS

by JT 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Just got a call from Lady "C" here at work, CNN, ABC, CBS, ect TRUCKS are in our Subdivision

the Wife of the Sniper Lived in the TownHouse section of our Subdivision

I think I am going to be sick

James

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm JT you might have gotten lucky....one might assume that the sniper wouldn't shoot around his own crib, as he wouldn't want the cops crawling all over so close to home.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SYN
    SYN

Sheesh JT! That's pretty hectic! Hope you're doing OK...

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

One of his wives, JT....the Prophet allows his followers to have several, and this guy did. :)

Can't understand how a father of children could shoot and threaten children himself...or how a black man could be the instigator of this sick violence. But he is one of Farrakhan's disciples, and we know that Farrakhan's love of the black man did not embrace his own mentor Malcolm X.

Anyway, good riddance.

• DJ
    DJ

Hi JT,

So glad that they've been caught, finally!!! You can rest easier now. Apparently,acoording to CNN..Williams was a wife beater as well. His x's must be pretty freaked too. That's a scary coincidence that one of his wives lived so close to you! Wow, Thank God, that he didn't actually shoot anyone in your sub-division. I can't help but think that he was there because of her///??? There are so many strange connections in this killing spree. Montgomery county in two different states and Washington state and DC. He is a very twisted soul. Again, I am so relieved for you and all of your neighbors! Breathe a sigh of relief now, JT. God Bless. Love, Dj

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

that is way too close, JT. glad you and Lady "C" are ok.

Hugs,

j2bf

• JT
    JT

Can't understand how a father of children could shoot and threaten children himself...or how a black man could be the instigator of this sick violence. But he is one of Farrakhan's disciples, and we know that Farrakhan's love of the black man did not embrace his own mentor Malcolm X.

###########

hey life is Deep at times

• JT
    JT

one might assume that the sniper wouldn't shoot around his own crib, as he wouldn't want the cops crawling all over so close to home.

######

we were out walking on Tuesday night , went over to some folks a couple of blocks over to pickup some software and we were joking:

He could be out here in this woods looking at us right now, little did we know

• JT
    JT

I can't help but think that he was there because of her///???

#########

this is what my wife kept on saying today

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

So JT, did those JW's stop at your door too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit