What's Wrong With Killing Arabs?!

by TTBoy 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Before you go tearing my head off - this thread is for PC gamers.

I just picked up Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix

I am sick and tired of games that let us kill Germans, South Americans, and Japanese. Why can't anyone make a damn game where you kill the modern day terrorists? ARABS! This is BS. It's ok to keep killing Germans but NO, ohh God, please don't let us shoot Arab terrorists! Kill all the Germans but don't dare shoot an Arab terrorist.

I want a Teleban 1st person shooter. I want to blow turbans off and plug the women who do that stupid toungue (llbaaaa laaa blaaaa) chant when they celebrate Americans being killed. I want a tank raid through Iraq. I want Bin Ladin as the final game ending target.

Why are gaming companies such wousses? Do they have any idea how much money they could make by doing a game like this? I'm sick of this PC (politically correct) BS.

TT

• nilfun
    nilfun

You just reminded me of a book and a song.

the stranger- camus

killing an arab- the cure

a bin laden video game, huh? keep looking, maybe you will find what you're looking for.

g'nite.....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I totally agree with you; but I wonder also why in the movie "The Sum of All Fears" which was based on a novel by Tom Clancy about Arab terrorists, they changed the enemies to Russians for the movie. Why didn't they keep the terrorists as Arabs?

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Political Correctness has gone to far.

My thought

Dragon

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Anybody remember that song from way back about something the Arab? It was one of those silly songs like the "Please mr.Custer" song

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Forget Arabs, most of 'em are jolly friendly chappies.

I want a game where you get to blow away Celine Dion.

Expatbrit

• TR
    TR

Hey Game makers out there! Design a game as described in TTboy's post and I'll be first in line to buy it!

TR

• nilfun
    nilfun

Plum, the song was Killing an Arab by The Cure. On the album Standing on the Beach, I think.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Well, if you had played the first Soldier of Fortune there were plenty of Arabs to shoot, knife, or blow to pieces in the Iraq section of the game. This was the PC version.

• COMF
    COMF

Well, crapola. I guess Joe's got it wired to detect and redirect. Can't get to the subpage I wanted.

Edited by - COMF on 14 October 2002 21:48:11

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit