The pain of false accusations

by kelsey007 39 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

AlanF posted in another thread:

"I want to put the board on notice that this "kelsey007" person is a JW in good standing (possibly even several JWs posting under the same handle) and is on this board only to stir up trouble. Take a close look at his posts. Every one manages to stir the pot in some way -- damning with faint praise, causing trouble for the silentlambs movement or Bill Bowen personally, or worst, downplaying the plight of victims of abuse."

False statements are wrong. Period. Not only have I not been in a KH in over a decade- I have also been df'd for the same amount of time- in great part for disagreeing with WT policy. Many here may remember that my picture and story was posted on the front page of the Tennessean newspaper earlier this year in repsonse to the watchtower policy of shunning.

This is a prime example of why many criticisms are running through threads here against Bill Bowen actions. A lie is a lie- whether told by AlanF or anyone else....

Edited by - kelsey007 on 9 October 2002 21:47:31

Edited by - kelsey007 on 9 October 2002 23:14:23

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

They are very discouraging and hurtful too.

My thought

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 9 October 2002 23:1:52

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Is there a full moon out today?

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Nopers, the full moon isn't until my birthday.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I would like to see this explored further and hear the evidence from those who have made the allegations. Since they have been made publicly, the supporting evidence should be made publicly and it would seem Kelsey would have no problem with that so it can be addressed.

I have heard this rumour and yet find Kelsey's posts quite reasonable and balanced. I don't find them to be in support of the WT in any way. And as for "stirring the pot", that is what this place is all about and it gets dull quickly when we all pat each other on the back.

Path

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

How do we know this "Tennesean" rag is not just a puppet controlled by the long powerful and satanicly-muscular-yet-spindly-in-a-creepy-sort-of-way arms of the Governing Body? Hmmm? Answer me that mr 007. We all know that 007 means dub-le agent. Run back to your Brooklyn Batcave you protecter of pederast!

Six- can't beat the crazies? join 'em class

Edited by - SixofNine on 9 October 2002 21:50:30

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Thank you Path- and yes I am waiting for an explanaition on this one- This is a bit dif than Bill said that Ray said- LOL I do knwo where I stand and am ready to defend my postition. AlanF??

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

where's the part where we say the gb are involved in Secret Satanic

rituals of the Illumanati?

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I have known Kelsey for several months and his statements are true. He was df'd many years ago and maybe Golden Girl can find that article in the Tennessean. I don't know where AlanF got his information, but he is entirely wrong.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Wind- thank you! What more can I say....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit