How to Remove the Entire Buncha Bad Apples?

by Francois 10 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Nathan... may you have peace!

And may I say to you that it is, in fact, the Governing Body that IS the Board of Directors, along with others, with Milton Henschel as the "President" of the WTBTS, and that their "number" holds the majority "vote" on the Board? True, it didn't start out that way: initially, the Governing Body was "closely associated with the officers and directors of that legal Society", but it was changed, first in October 1944, to preclude persons from being voted into office who had contributed greatly in a monetary way. That provided a (cough!) "protection" which "in an era when hostile elements (gack!) have frequently manipulated (hack!) business affairs (ack!) so as to take control of corporations and then restructure them to suit their (ugh!) own aims!"

Then, "In the early 1970's, careful consideration was given to further reorganization of the Governing Body. Ever since the incorporation of the Watch Tower Society in 1884, publishing of literature, supervision of the global work... yada, yada, yada... had been cared for under the direction of the office of the president..." This was changed in 1976.

In 1976, "ALL activities (which would include printing, dear one) of the Watch Tower Society... had been brought under the supervision of six administrative committees of the Governing Body."

Such committees exist, dear one, ONLY by consent of the Governing Body, as directors of the Corporation. The Governing Body has no "legal" stature, per se; they exist by consent of the Board. Since the Board IS the Governing Body, almost entirely, remove the Board, and you can remove the GB.

Can you remove the GB without removing the Board? Entirely, no. You can remove MEMBERS of the GB, by vote of the GB membership. Can you remove the Board without removing the GB? Entirely, no. You remove members of the Board by vote of the Board. BUT... remove the entire BOARD... by vote of the SHAREHOLDERS... or legal action... and you remove the GB. Entirely.

Or... you can ask Mr. Franz. I am most certain he would know better than I.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit