Oregon Lawsuit News Coverage

by silentlambs 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jwsons
    jwsons

I think this court case only to encourage others to involve. For I imagine the court will happen as follow:

The defendant-lawyer asks "the 4,5 years old boy" (then) "Can you tell me one occasion which he abused you." The "boy" bla bla bla...Then the lawyer asks him ""Do you remember the color of your pant that time?" Answer, off course "No" (If it is "es," then "who is the witness confirms about that color?"). The defendant asks again f you can not remember the color of your pant that time, how can you remember exactly what happen, then ?"

IMHO

jwsons

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Wow!

It is absolutely amazing when you look at everything J.R. Brown has said (maybe he is actually on our side -- nah, he's just an idiot!).

Here is a Thread that shows ALL of J.R. Brown's Quotes about their Pedophile Policy (starting at the beginning of 2001, all the way up to the Oregon Article on this Thread): http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36289&site=3

• asilentone
    asilentone

worth a read! bttt

• avishai
    avishai

JR clown is an idiot.

• iknowall558
  • carla
    carla

bttt

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Sam I'm relieved that this is finally happening, I know nothing will ever take away the pain from what happened to your brother, but this will help along the way. I pray that this suit is successful as well as the others involved. I hope your family and your brother finds peace.

Ada (Sherry)

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I don't quite understand a few of the sentences, is this as the newspaper wrote it?

"Oregon law requires members of the clergy, like teachersand social workers, to report any allegation of child abuse to disfellowshipping the police. "

Is the police disfellowshipped? Are whole congregations being disfellowshipped? And this is happening right now, in Oregon?

• avishai
    avishai

Steve Cuda has died. He continued harassing my family during and after this suit, was also one of the integral elders in covering up the Leanne Morley case. Can't say I'm too sad about this.

• Scott77
    Scott77

What happened to this lawsuit? What was the outcome? Did the society settle out of court? I do not know if the death of Elder Steve Cuda will change the picture since he might or not might have been the principal witness during the time that abuse happened. Anyway, I have no idea.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit