Elders to discuss Rand Cam - Info Req'd

by KAYTEE 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

2 elders are visiting us next Friday 11 Oct.. I urgently need some information on how I can obtain original documents regarding the Rand Cam shares.

I have printed out loads of earlier discussions from this forum, (Thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work) but I need to have some authentic material on hand, because that's obviously what they are going to ask for. Does anyone have a phone number where I can obtain this information ? Time is running out !

thanks once again

• Valis
    Valis

Try this one...hope it helps..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rocky220
    rocky220

KAYTEE, Check this out:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/922330/0001032210000.../0001032210-00-001808.tx

this is straight from Securities Exchange Commission Archives, Wash,DC...no rumor, no bulls--t,

Valis' info explains and breaks it down for you.......print both and keep them together, make copies for your records....in case it comes up again...........rocky220

Edited by - rocky220 on 6 October 2002 20:37:58

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I guess you should ask yourself why you are even discussing these things with them. If it's for some sort of personal need, something you feel you must do, then great. Just accept that you are now alerting them to your 'apostasy' and be prepared for the outcome. I wouldn't think for a minute you can change them just by showing them some 'evidence'.

They are not coming to this meeting with an open mind. They want to help YOU and not the other way around.

Path

• avengers
    avengers

When you start showing this kind of material to elders you're going to be df'd before you get a chance to inform anybody who might think you could be right. Make sure what their motives are. I don't think they're there for you, but as always, for the image of "God's Org". Do you think this case which you will present will cause harm to the "Truth", even if it would be true? If you don't want to get df'd I would show this evidence to people who are worth it. After showing it to the elders you won't be able to talk to the bro's anymore

I used to think elders were there for you, to help you. It sure hurts to find out they're there for the Tower. So WATCH YOUR STEP.

I started a thread about this subject a while back and found out that people can really get pissed off when confronted with this. I don't know exactly why, but they do. So check it out.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=32179&site=3

Here's a link straight to one of the SEC filings. http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/922330/000101540201502232/doc1.txt

• ugg
    ugg

they are going to chew you up,,,spit you out,,, and bury you....all the while with a smile on their

faces...hope you are mentally prepared for what is about to happen to you..."SHUDDER"

• Gerard
    Gerard

REGI U S Inc.

#185-10751 SHELLBRIDGE WAY

RICHMOND

British Columbia

CANADA

ZIP: V7A 5G8

BUSINESS PHONE: (604)241-4214

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REG TECHNOLOGIES INC

185 10751 SHELLBRIDGE WAY

RICHMOND, British Columbia

CANADA

ZIP: V6X 2W8

Telephone number: (604) 278-5996

Fax number is: (604) 278-3409.

Edited by - Gerard on 7 October 2002 11:25:5

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Thanks to you all for the information and most helpful advice. My wife (twinkletoes) and I have noted your warnings and concerns - we are very grateful for this, but there are times when you have to apply principles in your life. Leviticus 5:1 puts the onus on us to say something.

One of the two elders had said that he wanted to see all of the info on the UN involvement. The material that we will show to them includes the UN.

We are now in the process of printing out the research that you have done for us. We will let you know the outcome.

WATCH THIS SPACE !!!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Hello Kaytee,

I researched and put together the page mentioned above (e.g: http://www.geocities.com/wtgreed/article.htm)

The main information sources are : Reg Tech/Regi (News releases), Advanced Ceramics Research, U.S. Navy, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. House of Representatives, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). All information contained within is verifiable through these sources. Write me at [email protected] if have questions. If your visiting elders are willing to sit at the computer with you, let them see the most critical links are Federal and for public information.

Gerard

• ballistic
    ballistic

KAYTEE, be careful as they will almost definately start with the assumtion it is apostate material and this will bring about questions of where you obtained the info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit