NEWS FLASH: WATCHTOWER WILL NEVER Meet with BILL B

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Just in case you weren't really sure, The Watchtower and the Governing Body will never meet with Bill Bowen. He is now disfellowshipped.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

What is your point? And why do you feel the need to state what seems obvious?

Possibly you need to NOT start every topic that pops into your head? Thanks.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey sixer......have some coffee on this early saterday morning you grumpy old bastard

The Watchtower and the Governing Body will never meet with Bill Bowen. He is now disfellowshipped

First of all Min...... being disfellowshipped dosen't mean you cannot meet with elders. Being an Apostate means they will not call on you once a year.

Second....it IS obvious the GB would never come to a judicial meeting that Bill sets up as the Six mentioned.

I do have to agree with him about some of your threads....you've done better( hell....maybe I need more coffee)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I promise to be a whole lot nicer - lol

The Governing Body will never meet with Bill Bowen because the GB think they can do no wrong. Their arrogance lies behind the fact instead of listening to Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson, they shut them up by disfellowshipping for causing divisions. A group of people who think they are better than everyone (when I was a member I thought that) is a hard tower to crack. I hope more victims of the policies of the WT come forward and become more litigious. The only thing the WT will understand is when it hits them in their pocketbook.

Part of my healing from the WT was recognizing the fact I had been deceived by a group of old farts in cheap Sears suits who twisted the Bible and its original translation to fit their own beliefs.

SILENT LAMBS ROAR!

• ugg
    ugg

Where is the cute M&M's guy!!!!!!! (ugg,,,who had "morning coffee" but is craving chocolate!)

• nancee park
    nancee park

Elders can and do sometimes meet with people they have disfellowshipped, so you are wrong.

They especially can and do meet if "important business" such as legal matters are involved.

Were you ever a JW?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Okay, I may be wrong here, but I have heard that ANYONE can call a judicial hearing, even someone who is disfellowshipped.....one's status w/in the organization doesn't matter. A worldly person has as much right...so therefore, wouldn't the GB be ignoring their own judicial hearing policy by refusing Bill's request?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Where is the cute M&M's guy!!!

I was wondering that, too UGG.

Ever since the M&M guy was hyjacked, Minimus has been a bit...well...not so cute

• mouthy
    mouthy

They came to me after 13 years I was DF. They wanted to see if I wanted to be reinstated.

Maybe they will do the same with Bill to Silence him .I had been on T.V. Radio, Churches, Papers,

exposing them as False Prophets-yet they asked if I would like back in. ( Anything to get Him out of the Front Lines) Never say Never

• Nordic
    Nordic

You are just a stupid MM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit