Big Fluffy Hugs

by Fe2O3Girl 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Hello All

I am posting this instead of posting a reply to a previous thread, thereby feeding a TROLL. I came close to rising to the bait, but then I decided to post a new thread, thereby pushing TROLL down the page.

I am a lovely person, successful, fulfilled, popular, generous and a bit scared about starting a new job on Monday. I might be offline for a while, while I set up the new computer etc.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Best of luck with your new job!!

• mamashel
    mamashel

I know, I actually did feed the TROLL. I wont do it again though, It just pissed me off to see someone so uncaring and cold. Just took me back to the kh days.

Good luck with your new job, I'm still looking myself.

mamashel

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,congratulations on your new job....it will be tough for awhile,,,,but once you get into a routine

you will start to enjoy it.....

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

{{{{{{{FeGirl}}}}}}

Good luck on your new job, tell us how it went ok. I'm soon to be looking too....

bc

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Congrats on the new job. I like big Fluffy Hugs too, so here is one for you.

I know what you mean by feeding the Trolls, sometimes they irk the hell out of you and you just can't help yourself and that is what happens to me. I just can't help myself the Trolls are just ohhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo annoying at times. This cool kat has a short fuse sometimes. I cannot stand stupidity.

Well friend I am happy for you and I see you are quite new to the board too so how do you do? And a hearty welcome to you.

Orangefatcat.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Iron oxide? Is that a crow bar left in the rain to rust?

cavenab

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

nah caveman, iron oxside's a bull in a wheelchair.

b.unk

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey there, RustyGrrl,

Any chick who can speak formulae is OK by me!

You'll do fine!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Good luck on your new job, irongirl.

If you change your name, let us know

Hugs back atcha,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit