DO YOU SWEAR MORE THAN BEFORE???

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I do. One of my best friends, an ex-elder, swears alot. Years ago I never would have sworn. But they say bad assocaiation spoils useful habits, so what the -----.

• larc
    larc

F-en A, I do. I think swearing is useful habit, myself.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Here is my thought on swearing. "Sometimes the word just fits!"

I would not say I swear a lot though, hardly every, but when something happens and I want to. I will, it is better then trying to think of other fake swear words to replace them. Like "Fudge, Shucks, Shot, Darn, Gosh" and other odd sounding things. One rule I live by though, I never swear in front of children. Want to know why? The little buggers tell on me. LOL

My thought

Dragon

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Moderators, Is this a thread that we could get away with saying some naughty words?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

God &$#* Mother *@#$! A$$hole! Who the hell do you think you are asking $(* questions like that?

Of course I do! Just not as bad as you just made me swear!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I say s*** and D*** alot! But the f word and others, I try not to say, but when i'm angry it just sorta comes out of my mouth. The devil made me do it.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

F**ken Oath I do - I rarely swear unless I'm in the company of sailors and in the vicinity of a brothel Just kidding of course, I usually swear in front of old ladies and children.

Seriously, when I first left the dubs I took up swearing, spitting and scratching my crotch like a duck to water.

I remember when I first started using the 'F' word...it didn't just roll off my tongue like it does now LOL. Andy says the worst thing he ever did was teach me to swear like a trooper.

Beck

• seven006
    seven006

I think swearing is sinful so I don't ever do it. If it slips out in my posts every once in a while it's because of Satan's influence. That little rat bastard!

Damn it, stop it Satan! Simon, it's Satan, not me! He's being a real shit today and won't leave me alone. I'm gonn'a go pray now. I'll be back after I go wash my mouth out with some holy bourbon.

Dave

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Me? Swear? You bet your %^$#@% life I *&^%#% don't I do engage in a little barracks linguistics from time to time, though

Old Army habit, LOL

Lew W

• Prisca
    Prisca

No, I don't swear, and just because I left the JWs doesn't mean I have to. I just don't see the need to. Sorry to be the party-pooper but I'm not a swearer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit