Please welcome my brother!

by Valis 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Greetings all. My brother ambush22 is sitting next to me and has registered as a new user. Please take a moment to say hello and welcome. He's had it a bit harder than I ever did in JWland by far. I told him he would find many with the same experience here and that you would all have excellent advice and offer the chance to make great new friends. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Hi, Ambush, and welcome to the board. I'm still relatively new here myself. But I know that I speak for all when I say feel free to post your feelings, opinions, and thoughts. (You can find a lot if you search the archives.) WELCOME, says I! Others: I command you to follow suit!

• sf
    sf

Hello. Welcome aboard....

sKally

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ambush welcome. There really is life after the JWs. Embrace it. It is free with no strings attached. Probably very unlike what you have experienced before.

Some of us you will love and some you will hate and a whole lot in between. Nice thing is that here you can be real and not have to pretend - just respectful.

Your life is yours. Your mind will be yours. You are now free.

Congratulations

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome, Ambush, so good to have you here. A brother of Valis is a brother to me.

BTW , how are you doing Valis, I havent been in chat in awhile, hope everything is fine. Since school started I guess we are all busier than the carefree summertime.

So get Ambush to tell us about his story, and to spill all the family secret beans, on you !!! heheheh

Any useful information to use agaisnt Valis would be most welcome. I just love the new smilies!!!!

Ambush you will find this place a good place to vent , to laugh, to cry and to make great new friends. Hope to meet you in person at the next apostofest.

Dede

Edited by - LyinEyes on 28 September 2002 14:0:10

• Perry
    Perry

Congratulations on your journey so far! Welcome to the board Bro.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hiya, Ambush22!

I'm fairly new here too ( unlike Valis! ) and still getting the feel of things but it's a great place to be. Sometimes you drop a clanger and boy you pay for it! But other times you get real support and encouragement for what you have said. Most of all you get HONEST opinion. Welcome, Ambush!

• Celia
    Celia

Welcome, Brother of Valis !

Why isn't it blue ? I wanted it to be blue !

Edited by - Celia on 28 September 2002 14:5:41

Edited by - Celia on 28 September 2002 14:8:17

Edited by - Celia on 28 September 2002 14:9:29

• ambush22
    ambush22

Hello , greetings 2 all My brother jsut exposed me to this little collection of JW dissidents, I find the cause very true and real having spent the better part of 17 years in the "truth" I know were u all have been and can uderstand why this is needed thanx and have a great day

sincerly

sublime1

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome! Hope you find some enjoyment out of this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit