LIVE FROM NY IT'S SILENTLAMBS!!!!!

by TTBoy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

From the loby in the Pan Am roll cal and some comments.

TTBoy - Went later that night to put more lambs in the fence, told the brothers I'm JUST DROPING OFF SOME LAMBS, they looked wierd, ? Lambs? then they ran inside.

HELLO FROM:

LAURIE FITZWATER!!!
    GRITS SAYS HI
    JESIKA US HERE
    JEAN KRAUS SAYS HELLO!!!!

KELLEY BLAIR
    ALEJANDRA & ERICA GARZA

KATHI BROWN
    DEBBIE, JESIKA'S AUNT
    CYNTHIA HAMPTON/BRYMICHMOM

THERESA WEISBERG/NOWAYTESS

SHERI GALVEZ

DUNGBEETLE

ZEV & SOMEBODY

& MANY MORE!!!

125 PARTICIPATED IN THE MARCH ON CROOKLYN,

22 STATES REPRESENTED, PLUS CANADA

80 STAYED FOR DINNER at PARK PLAZA RESTAURANT

One reporter who was invited inside the WT for a press statement, came back out and said "Those men are pure evil."

Covered by news channels:

UNIVISION - UNI

WB

FOX

CBC (Canada)

Brooklyn Eagle Newspaper reporter was there

The police would not let us leave the lambs at the main entrance of 25 Columbia Heights. The iron gates were closed. (Bartender here just said we were on CNN!!!!) So we put all the stuffed lambs on the chain-link fence across the street,and it looked really cool, like 160 stuffed lambs all along the fence.

Some poor visitor wasgoing thru the gate to visit the Watchtower. Reporters with cameras swarmed him.

Going to watch WB #11 at 10 pm to see us on the news; and Univision at 11 pm LIVE FROM HERE IN NEW YOR!!!!!

TTBoy & Grits, we'ld like to hang around longer and chat, but this keyboard sucks!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

One reporter who was invited inside the WT for a press statement, came back out and said "Those men are pure evil.

See, they can't hide their evil ways.

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Wow. What a statement from that reporter. I hope we see or hear from that reporter somewhere.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Please record any aired news... I don't have cable

• Krazylady
    Krazylady

AWWWWWSOME1111111 Wish I was there!! Give 'em hell!!! Krazylady

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This is so incredible, awesome, unbelievable and exhilerating

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

tt boy it was great ;;;; i just watched ch 47 glad to meet you and all the others today ..john in the bronx

• rocky220
    rocky220

the march was awesome...i met a lot of the people on this site...and let me tell you.............

I love you all!!!!!....rocky220

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

thanks for all your info. couldn't wait till tomorrow to read the latest. sounded like a great time with a lot of great people.

• sf
    sf

Fabulous!

I HAVE HAD MY T.V. ON CNN, MSNBC and FOXNEWS ALL DAY, yet, NOTHING. What was it exactly the bartender saw?? And WHEN WILL THIS AIR NATIONALLY?

Youuuuuuuu whoooooooooo TEDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, have you been able to GET ANY SLEEP YET TONIGHT, without pills??....hahahahahahaha How does it feel NOW?

{{{{{{{{{{{TIGHT HUGS FOR 'WORF'}}}}}}}}}}}}

Incidently, take a wild guess at what is going on NOW across the street. Yes, I mean, right now

It sickens me and I keep really having to cap my rage. Yet, I've learned well how to manage that and don't want my 'lessons' to all go to WASTE. (i wish i could elaborate at this time, yet trust me, when i can spill the enter pot of beans, I WILL)

sKally, APPLAUDING ALL WHO MARCHED TODAY; PHYSICALLYand SPIRITUALLY...ROAR ON!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit