New Here

by rwagoner 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello Wagoner,

Welcome to the board. I've worked in a Soup Kitchen for almost 14 years and through all this time we have had a meal a month prepared by St. Stephen's Lutheran Church here in Tallahassee. Moreover, volunteers have also been active helping serve the meals, etc. One of the sweetest and dearest little ladies I know is a Lutheran "Mother Teresa."

• dsgal
    dsgal

Welcome rwagoner,

Hope you like it here as much as I do!

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

hey dude,welcome.im fairly new here also. but this place rocks!its cool as hell. hope you enjoy.(if u need beer,i got ur hook up...;-)...) but seriously welcome sir...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome Randy

• Swan
    Swan

WELCOME RWAGONER!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    As to why the Lutherans....

Thanks Randy!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

welcome rwagoner, we won't shun you here.

I have a brother in law up in northern Minn. who is a lutheran minister, he was so nice when he found out we left, he kept asking about our boys and how they were doing. He has seen and helped out a few ex jw teens from how their families have shunned them . take care

Edited by - imanaliento on 27 September 2002 23:15:40

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

WELCOME!!!!!

-Fire

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

We know what it means to be shunned and you are among REAL friends here. I'm glad you and others could keep your faith in god...I'm working on it.

-Fire

Edited by - Fire Dragon on 27 September 2002 23:41:33

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

A BIG Welcome to rwagoner and Sunshine86!

To answer Sunshine86's question, most of the people on this Website are former JW's who have discovered the REAL Truth about the "the truth".

I send my Christian love to both of you!

In Christ,

UnDisfellowshipped

P.S., I just wanted to share some beautiful Scriptures with everyone:

1st John 4:8: The one who does not love has not known God, because God is love.
    1st John 4:9: By this the love of God was revealed in us, because His Son, the Only Begotten, God has sent into the world that we might live through Him.
    1st John 4:10: In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be an Atoning Sacrifice relating to our sins.
    1st John 4:11: Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
    1st John 4:12: No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love having been perfected is in us.
    1st John 4:13: By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because of His Spirit He has given to us.
    1st John 4:14: And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.
    1st John 4:15: Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
    1st John 4:16: And we have known and have believed the love which God has in us. God is love, and the one abiding in love abides in God, and God in him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit