PANDORA is a hottie.

by Crazy151drinker 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Truthseeker and I are going to add her to our WISH WE COULD RUB ON THAT DUB list.

Speaking of Dubs I like to Rub, where in the Hell is CHEVY?? Anybody seen that girl lately???

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

awwww..... glad to see you missed me love. Just been hanging around once in a while. Trying to stay out of trouble.

p.s. never heard back from Troof on the pic I sent .

ciao

*muah*

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Send him a pic of your ############ and im sure he'll respond! Well either way, were glad your back ;)

*drool*

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ya Chev, where the heck have you been? *lick* hehe

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yummy, haven't got any from Trauma lately. Like I said keeping myself out of trouble. It's not easy, especially for me.

See you cats around. Email me.

I'm mad,I haven't see Pandora.

Do you think I'd do her 151?

*licky* *licky* back

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well if she is as hot as her pic, ya you'd do her! YUMMY

CHEV, I dont know why your trying to stay out of trouble, its a total lost cause. Thats like me not trying to flirt, it just doesnt work. I start going through withdrawels (SP) and I get real shakky. Whats a guy supposed to do with all these Hot looking females! I just HAVE to flirt. Its in the blood. So CHEV, you NEED to cause trouble. Please refrain from Behaving as it will only make things worse! So on that note, send some Pics of your ############## so I can drool all over my keyboard ;)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Thanks for the pic I guess.....

I don't remember asking for a picture of some dude tho. cool sweatshirt tho. Nice to see you around. Don't stay outa trouble, I just got in trouble and I don't want to be lonely.....

oh, and here is some of that lickin' action...*lick**lick**lickity**lick*

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CHEV love,

How are you going to send Truth the pic of a guy??? We want a pic of your ##############

Speaking of hot pics, PANDORA can send a couple this way too......

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

The pic was for his bio... it's a pic of the lead singer from POD wearing a sweatshirt that reads "TRUTHSEEKER"

I don't have any pictures of my ########## I learned the hard way never to let that happen again.

By the way 151 what exactly is a ########## ?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

############# are really wonderfull firm thingies that I like to ####### and ######### and lets not forget ##############. Im sure your ########### would be fun to ######## and #######, just for starters. But if you would like to take a pic of your ########### thats alright too. You might have had a problem last time you took a pic of your ######## and ########## but Im well worth the trouble :)

And if PANDORA wants to send Truth and I some pics of her ########### well then thats fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit