SECRET WATCHTOWER LETTERS

by UnDisfellowshipped 26 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thanks for all your comments!

• UnDisfellowshipped
  • TR
    TR

Come ON! There's GOT to be some current elders or other higher ups who are wise to this CRAP! SPEAK UP YOU ELDERS!

TR

• Beans
    Beans

TR, I believe there are but once they speak up there disfellowshipped ar they flock off in disgust!

I like the part that says "If the letters are to BULKY" I wonder how many cases were too BULKY to fit in the envelope?

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• UnDisfellowshipped
  • lv4fer
    lv4fer

OK so let me get this straight. Someone tells you about a child being abused and the first thing you should do is call the society! What is wrong with this picture. Where is there concern for the child? How is the society going to help anyone. They are not qualified to help anyone. All they want to do is CYA. If someone told me about a child being abused the first thing I'm gonna do is call the cops. So we can get this person arrested. If it is my kid someone better stop me before I castrate the person who abused my child and that is before I kill them. Then I'll plead temporary insane because I would be at that moment. I'm sorry but the last person on my list to call would be the Watchtower Society.

• Gerard
    Gerard

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit