I'll Be Hangin Around for Awhile

by scumrat 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

it takes alot to open up,,,,i hope you find some comfort here,,,your life has been so difficult....

vent when ever you need to....we will always listen......

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SCUMRAT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Matty
    Matty

((((((SCUMRAT))))))

Don't worry about Nancee Park. She does a lot of good work and her heart is in the right place but she was sadly elsewhere when God handed out good manners.

• scumrat
    scumrat

Thank You everyone.

When I first found this site I was amazed at all the stories I read that had a similar theme. I took a while to log on because I had been in a "NO TRUST" mode for a long time. pomegranate, jjriz and sisteract have personally shown me that there is good and decency beyond the realm of the JW's. I've found that there are a lot of good "worldly" people too, However they didn't understand that much about the Watchtower world. When I read some of these stories, my heart just sank like it did 25 years ago. The frustration and anger that all of you felt is something that touches my very soul as I am sooo familiar with those feelings. There are a lot of good people on this site who are trying to heal the pain of what happened to them. Thanks to Simon we have the oportunity to tell our stories without any fear or repercussions.

As you all know, while in the Watchtower, anything less than total agreement with their teachings is cause for Persecution within the congregation. Coming here, all my feelings and doubts about the organization have been validated. I hope to offer some comfort and support, as well as vent a little bit while I'm here.

Footprints... nothing was ever done to my ex-father in law, they privately reproved him and told him that he could no longer pray at meetings. And my ex-wife... She called me at work 3 months ago out of the blue, prior to that, I had not heard from her since our divorce in 1995. Seems like she is getting divorced again and getting disfellowshiped. The JW's sent her a letter stating that they recently mailed a copy of the abuse allegations to the District Attorney. Go figure, 25 years after the abuse occured they get around to notifying the authorities. What a bunch of assholes !!!

Scumrat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit