What the Hell am I Doing in Brazil?

by D8TA 15 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
  • Xandria
    Xandria

D8TA :

Hope you have a great time there. There are language differences...and yes you will feel the culture differences. Brazil is more of a mixture of Portugese and Spanish then just spanish. It is a true blend of many. I have many friend there and my family is from Spain and Mexico so I can relate to the shock of experiencing the differences. Autobus .. is not a Autobus in some places. It is known as a WA WA . Aaaah the joys of travel and the language screw ups that can be embarassing!!!!!

Xandria

• ugg
    ugg

way to go!!!! enjoy!

• Celtic
    Celtic

You there for long? Flying out before years end to see friends in Sao Paulo.

Celty

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Rub it is why don't ya punk ass? MUAHS hun, hope you are having the time of your life.

Amanda

P.S. I want pics damn it, lots of 'em. I will prolly be switching ISP's again, so fire 'em away to... [email protected]

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

D8TA Dude!!

Your website didn't open! :o( I hope you are having a great time, how's it been meeting all the relatives?

Funny I was just wondering if anyone had heard from you and was gunna ask in chat lastnite. Glad you posted.....hope you can make into chat some nite.

((((hugs)))))

bc

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

if you don't know, i don't know. but, have fun and stay healthy !!!!1

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

tsk tsk tsk, you and Naebs together??? in BRAZIL???? with no adult supervision??? OMG!!!

Must see pics

Ven

PS your wife does read this board you know

• D8TA
    D8TA

I will be here at LEAST till January. If all goes well, and ( this being my second time in Brazil ) I have a comfort with it....I may stay, for a long time.

Ven: HEEEE! Yep yep, she reads the board and my web page.....

D8TA

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

NICE! 'nuff said about why you're in Brasilia!

DEFINITELY MUST SEE THOSE PICS!!! (preferably with thongs!)

-- M

Edited by - Michael3000 on 13 September 2002 15:35:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit