JR Brown's SORRY statement

by Tanalyst 16 Replies latest jw friends

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Frank~~>Finally, I have NO apologies to make for any characterization made in this post. If anyone wishes to take issue with my statement that JR Brown is a lying bastard then delete this post...and the truth about JR Brown and the governing body with it.

Well said!!

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    It's like Tanalyst said, that was a half-A** apology, watered down by saying the victims were merely "overlooked." Overlooked my foot! --

Exactly! How could a group which counts time down to 15 min accruements and also welds the hand of control over all areas of a persons life possibly expect to get away with that sorry lie! "Over looked" thousands of victims yet they know each one who smokes a cigarette?? Brown and Clinton had the same Orwellian eithics teacher.

• Monster
    Monster
    then why do the keep a database of over 20,000 names of perps? You don't enter all of that data into a database to overlook it. Swan

I agree Grits, this is a good question and point. Someone take a wild guess on it. It's sticking in my mind now. Why are they loging those names? what do they plan to do with them? One thing for sure is: They have a lot of law suits to pay off, imagine all the people who have to go for professional help. The WTBS is going to have to pay for it all.

Sorry for going off the topic.

Peace James.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

One of my favorite statements is

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

• abbagail
    abbagail

Bug, excellent point! For an ORG that is so "faithful in what is least" all the way down to counting 15-minute-increments of field-service time, how could ANYTHING ever be overlooked, much less OVERLOOKING RAPE, INCEST, MOLESTATION, ABUSE by 5,000+ "survivors"! (My BP is rising just thinking about it again!) :-/

James, I didn't think you went off topic! ;-)

Grits

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

JR Browns conscinence lies amouldring in the tower

JR Browns consciences lies amouldring in the tower

But his mouth is lying on

he forgets the reality behind the curtain of elders.

they claim to keep silence of confession - as a secret

but dont grant it themselves as they are 3 plus the co plus the legal department and

perhaps to and fro the spouse of an elder.

So they seem to be guilty like JR is - the one who knows it better but still says it slippery

• scumrat
    scumrat

F*ck JR Brown and the organization he works for.

Mr Mouthpiece for a lying, deceitfull organization that has done NOTHING to help the victims of abuse and has EXPELLED those who exposed abuse within the organization !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit