Lawrence Hughes Filing Lawsuit Against WBTS

by ErieGuy 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Changing to "clickable" link to reduce loadtime.

http://www.therecord.com/news/national/n090641A.html

Edited by - ErieGuy on 8 September 2002 10:0:13

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Better Article added!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks ErnieGuy,

This will be an interesting case to watch.

j2bf

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Bravo! Good for Lawrence! Unfortunately, his lawyer will have his hands full against an army of WT "free" lawyers who work for room and board only.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Sam,

: Unfortunately, his lawyer will have his hands full against an army of WT "free" lawyers who work for room and board only.

This is only one case. What about when there are 50 high-profile cases just like this the Watchtower Lying Corporation will have to face? Then 100? Then 500? Then a thousand cases? How smug do you think they will be then? After "x" (whatever that number is) cases are brought and the WTS keeps getting the bad press, even if they win, "Jehovah" will lovingly step in and protect his chosen organization with "wonderful new light" that will make the issue of blood transfusions go away.

Ten years from that date, every dub on this planet will deny that the Watchtower ever DFd or forbade blood transfusions, and even those who were in the cult when they did, will forget they ever did.

This is all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Yep Farkel,

That sounds about right from my observations..

Kinda makes me think of a bible scripture:

Ephesians 4: (NIV)

14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. 16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

As I said on another thread - Larry needs to back off and take a big breath. He needs to vent his anger and go from there.

He needs sometime to re-group and get his own life together.

I feel so sorry for your loss Larry. So sorry.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Larry's news conference is playing every 15 minutes on CTV newsnet. Its on all the TV stations. ALL OF THEM in CANADA

Hughes is inviting other families to join his fight.

The press TV, Radio and papers are eating it up.

It has gone coast to coast to coast.

There is no talking from the WTS lawyer, David Gnam on the TV so far.

hawk

• expatbrit
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Watch the video. The slimy Watchtower lawyer (David Gnam) goes on an aggressive attack during the interview. What do we know about this son of a bitch?

Mr. Hughes is talking about a class action lawsuit claiming billions.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit