6 expressions not to be used by elders!!!

by ugg 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ugg
    ugg

hahahahahahahahah i was snooping and found this written in my husbands
    book,,"PAY ATTENTION TO YOURSELF AND TO ALL THE FLOCK"

6 EXPRESSIONS NOT TO BE USED ON S77-S79 FORMS

(1) anything alluding to,,or naming,, one of the societies attornies

(2) any mention of the legal department

(3) any comment,,or referring,, to direction from the society

(4) any comment,,mentioning anyone,,(other than the committee itself)
    of the decission reached

(5) any comment,,that might suggest to someone (with a critical eye)
    that the committee didn't reach the decision on its own,,but instead
    yielded to the influence of an outside party

(6) any comments,,indicating,,that an elder mishandled the case,,or
    committed any error in the investigation,,or handling of the case

MAY JEHOVAH AND HIS SON, IN EFFECT, TELL YOU:
    "WELL DONE, GOOD SLAVE!" (LUKE: 19:7)

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Ugg,

Thank you!! - a very significant 'snoop' for certain. Concrete proof that the organization is distancing itself from any forthcoming liability and will leave the elders holding the bag.

If these notes are of recent origin it is probably a reaction to the Dateline program, where Bill Bowen had them on tape implicating themselves decidedly in the molestation cover-up issues.

For any elders lurking - you might be well-advised to get yourselves clergy insurance because your beloved organization is not going to come to your aid. You will be left holding the full brunt of any legal action...and your pockets are not deep enough to handle such litigation. You are being used and abused by WTBTS directives and I hope you can see it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    If these notes are of recent origin it is probably a reaction to the Dateline program, where Bill Bowen had them on tape implicating themselves decidedly in the molestation cover-up issues.

No, they're of quite "old" origin, being made several years ago to elders. They were to make notes, but there's nothing in writing from the WTS. Sneaky, eh?

Cheers, Ozzie

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thanks for the clarification Ozzie. Yes sneaky it is. So, if an elder tried to use as his defense that it was orders from headquarters, he would have nothing in writing to back it up.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ozzie,

I thought you would be there to clarify this.

I can't believe I defended the society on this when another elder confided in me how upset he was about it. We all knew it was a legal ploy. I explained to him that all these little children and poor sister who put their small donations into the contribution box would be robbed of their gifts to God if we allowed the society to be implicated in a MegaBuck lawsuit.

I was willing to sacrifice myself for them. I found out in a short time that they did not care about me. Fact is, they were telling us at that KM school that we were to do what they said to do but if it resulted in a lawsuit, they had nothing to do with it, it was our decision that created the mess.

Now JR Brown says the elders have extensive written instructions on how to deal with pedophiles and if they do not stick to those instructions then they (the elders) are accountable. So what are we told to do FIRST OFF when we get a report of pedophilia? Call the society's legal department where we are given 'confidential instructions'. This is where we are told how to handle it but never reveal the source.

Now that the lawsuits are pouring in, these elders are in a pickle.

Jst2laws

• metatron
    metatron

ALWAYS USE THESE 6 EXPRESSIONS! Write them down! Put them on every document
    connected with a judicial meeting. If the other brothers object, write your record
    of events, implicate the Society, and have it privately notarized.

Why? Don't be a dumbass martyr! Put the Society on the hook for every situation
    that involves risk - that way they can't abandon you to save themselves.

metatron

• LDH
    LDH

Nuff said.

Lisa

AFLAC Class

• LDH
    LDH

ahhh crap.

It looks like the image hosting PLH and I used ain't working. If you want jpgs of the scans, email me.

Lisa

• Dino
    Dino

One CO would check every elder's "Pay Attention" book to make sure that the addendum were in there.

I also know of elders that wouldnt fill out those forms because of knowing something was amiss!

Dont be left swinging in the wind by your boss.

Dino

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

#7: Come sit on my lap little girl, just like Jesus did

#8: It will be our little secret

#9: Hand me a phone, I'm calling the police

#10: You poor thing, how dare he do that to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit