Hurled to the Earth - Why?!?

by Mister 8iggs 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Q.What does that make the "Creator" spoken of in the Bible?

A. A megalomaniacle god who requires drones for worshippers.

2. Having been described as slaying countless sinful humans, why let the "chief instigator", Satan, continue living, and living "HERE" causing problems for humans who had NOTHING to do with the original sin? For the sake of some moronic "legal case" to prove his "right-to-rule"? Also, if the "angels" can watch from the heavens, why cant satan and his folowers do the same from another vantage point

Well, I don't think it's door number one or two. There must be another door or two to look behind.

Sometime I think GOD / LIFE is like endless pages of a most wonderous novel that has yet to be fully read and explored, yet we tend to define it in absolutes by a small preface or Table of Contents. Can't be done....not in this lifetime at least....but we CAN keep reading (and seeking).

• SGame
    SGame

I dont know why this is so hard for some of you to think of. Jehovah could have killed Satan that very day Satan got Eve and Adam to eat the fruit. He didnt though because Satan challenged his father and Almighty God Jehovah. Satan said he could get humans to worship him instead of Jehovah. I believe Jehovah let Satan stay alive to test us humans. I think he didnt destroy humankind after Adam and Eve sinned because he had faith in the humans that he created. He is testing us even today and seeing who is doing what is right and following him and who is following Satan. In the end Satan will be destroyed along with everyone that follows him and the people who have passed Jehovahs test will get to live in a good world. As for that guy who was killed by Jehovah for touching the tabernacle. Well lets just say if the Almighty most powerful person in all the universe tells you not to touch something, DONT TOUCH IT!!!!

• Funchback
    Funchback

SGame... Stop playing games!

If God says that mankind can't govern themselves AND if He says that Satan CANNOT (or will not) be successful in turning mankind to worship him, then that should be good enough ("Don't touch it!"). So if it's good enough for God to zap out a man who had GOOD intentions, why can't/won't He zap out Satan, who has bad intentions? Open your mind, my friend.

• Xander
    Xander

If God says that mankind can't govern themselves

You know, this is something else that gets me...

The WT has always maintained this was 'part of the challenge', as it were. They further maintain that as soon as mankind declares 'true peace and security', then 'sudden destruction will be instantly upon them'.

WTF?

So as soon as we prove we CAN get by without god, he suddenly flips the board over and goes stomping of to his room declaring himself the winner anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit