Are you passionate about life?

by MARTINLEYSHON 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Hey Mark

It was good to speak with you also. How does this sound for a profound statement, " The only way to create your future is to invent it"

That is all that is left for us ex dubs, to make our dreams reality, to focus our lives in a positive way and allow universal truth to be our guide.

Martin

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Martinleyshon, how about Montreal Canada? The fall weather is great here, especially for golf.

Guest 77

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

How did we get off the opening subject?

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

YES! I am passionate about life (finally)--thanks for asking Martin. Not only did I leave the borg

about 4 years ago, but my now ex-husband and I decided to divorce amicably and a few months

later I met the man I'm with now. We have started a new life together in Rhode Island, and appreciate

reading about and trying different things to keep our relationship alive. We have implemented different

ideas and practices from tantra, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. Doing so has certainly helped us to grow

together spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, and sexually.

My life has changed drastically since leaving the borg--so much so that some of my friends who

also are ex-jw's are somewhat amazed at how different I am and how unafraid I "seem" to be.

I certainly still have many fears to overcome, but am finding that each day I can take new steps to be

the person I want to be--I'm inventing it as I go along! Thanks for posting the great tips--I will definitely

be adding them to my collection.

Becky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit