Why do the apostrophes disappear when posting?

by Yadirf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

LOL@seawolf

Thats what I thought too but you had the nerve to admit it.

• Lefty
    Lefty

It's appropriate that you showed up here in this thread, Elsewhere. Actually, you've given the only sensible reply that's been posted amongst this thread of idiots. Thanks! (Now if I could only understand what you're talking about regarding all this "interface" stuff. )

Firyad

Edited by - Lefty on 28 August 2002 0:23:12

• Lefty
    Lefty

Seawolf.

First time I read this I thought it said "Why do the apostates disappear when posting?"

Actually, I've seen that happen before too ... particularly after a JW has gotten their goat. LOL. You know when a JW has gotten an apostates goat when the apostate starts saying: "How do you justify posting on this apostate board? You know what your masters have to say about that!?" LOL.

Friday

• siegswife
    siegswife

So if I'm to understand this correctly, Friday's apostateapostraphes disappear to be "in his face" (bug him)? And the smurfs are behind it? It looks like the WTS was right about them at least.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: When I post someting that contains apostrophes they're not there after the posting. What is the fix for this?

You know those used clothes you bought at that garage sale?

Burn them. That should do the trick.

Farkel

• Lefty
    Lefty

Farkel,

You know those used clothes you bought at that garage sale?

Burn them. That should do the trick.

I don't wear clothes, Farkel. I thought you knew that. Perhaps you're talking about that garage sale purchase I made in order to enhance my puppy's wardrobe. I'll be sure and talk to Friday about that, in order to see if he would go for the idea of throwing his new/used collar away. I might just have to put up with the disappearing apostrophe. He's a little too much attached to that collar, I'm afraid.

All joking aside, I would like the board to know that my puppy Friday NEVER goes to bed with his collar on. Also, each and every morning upon his arising out of bed he fetches it on his own accord and brings it to his family so as to get it put back on before he starts his exciting day. Now, howz 'bout that folks? A most particular/smart puppy, yes?

Friday (a doggone good puppy)

• Farkel
    Farkel

Friday,

I always suspected you of being a prankster!

Farkel

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Since you proved yourself as being so impotent as to not be able to get the apostrophe to show up in the word "Haven't" in your own sentence, I think I might as well take my business elsewhere, thank you!

Since you proved yourself as being so impotent as to not be albe to get the word "Jehovah" in any REAL Bible, I think I might as well take my business elsewhere, thank you!

Crazy of the UltraApostoapostropheNadsasskickin class

can't won't don't I don't really care

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Since you proved yourself as being so impotent as to not be albe to get the word "Jehovah" in any REAL Bible, I think I might as well take my business elsewhere, thank you!

Do you consider the King James version a REAL Bible?

Friday, still talking to Stupid.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

If its not, then why do you keep adding to it??? Not to mention used to use it........

You call the NWT a Bible????? More like creative misinterpitation........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit