ghosts

by freedom96 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have photos that have all kinds of weird stuff in them, unless you know what it is. This could be a flaw in the film, light slipping into the back of the camera and pre-exposing the film, mistakes made during processing... any number of things.

Teejay,

Your suggestion is valid. However, this is a new digital camera. It does not use film. There was no processing, no pre-exposure, nobody was smoking and it was a clear night, and no light coming in the back of the camera. Yes, it is not human shaped but what does that mean? Not all energy takes human form. This is the first time I have encountered anything like this in all my years of pictue taking.

Thanks for your reply.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 28 August 2002 15:57:5

• heathen
    heathen

robdar I would have to say swamp gas ,I see you weren't bold enough to move in for a closer look ,wahahahhahahah I think that is so funny that people go ghost hunting and and do seances and quigy board but yet still have this fear of the unknown.lol I remember chasing a ghostly figure around my house one time to get a closer look and it did seem to have that kind of peculiar shade of off white and yes I could actually make out that it was some kind of spirit seemingly in the shape of a human with a head and arms ,waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

• Robdar
    Robdar

I see you weren't bold enough to move in for a closer look ,wahahahhahahah I

Heathen,

The funny thing about this photo is that I never saw the mist until I downloaded the picture into my computer. That mist was not visible to my eyes. However, I did get goosebumps while standing there. Well, maybe not quite goosebumps, but a feeling that I can't put a name to. So, I decided to take a picture in each direction around me. This is the only picture that had any sort of unexplainable whatever in it.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 28 August 2002 16:27:42

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Lyin Eyes:

Why is it we can call on God, Jesus, Angels, any good force and they don't make their presence known as easily? I know in Bible times, they appeared, if you believe the bible, and you hear of others seeing angels. But What I am talking about is actually summoning them, angels for help, or God to make you believe in him?

Maybe because that's part of the plan for the human experience on this earth? I think a lot of the personal experiences in the Bible are meant to help us, in our day in knowing God...but they're the exception, rather than the rule. Just think, people back then didn't have a 'bible' so to speak, to sit down, read and ponder like we do. I'm not saying He can't do it, I'm just saying that maybe it has to do with they way we progress and grow here, call it learning by faith.

Even Jesus had to figure things out. In LUKE, his transition from a 12-year old to a 'Rabbi' is noted with this one sentence:

"And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. "

This life can be difficult and very confusing, but it comes with a promise: " To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." (Revelations)

Edited because of typos

Edited by - Double Edge on 28 August 2002 17:28:50

Edited by - Double Edge on 28 August 2002 17:29:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit