Strange Experience on Train - JW Related

by Stephanus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Stephanus: You have mail.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Enjoying an active retirement, eh, Steph?

Cheers, Ozzie

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'm still active for the KM scans thing, Ozzie. Until that's running smoothly, I'll be around for a while.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I kinda knew, and hoped you would, old son!

Ozzie

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Well, there's only one Moschonas listed in any phone book in the entire nation of Australia, and he doesn't know a Ruth (although he lives reasonably close to here - strange coincidence). Any other ideas as to what the surname may be?

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

2 We$@*& Ave PADSTOW....9772 3004

The last name has only 8 letters stepho, ruth is obviously a very sexuall girl from the style of writting young man, they looooop stuff have a closer look.

I personally dont know them.

Will you be at the convention next weekend ?? If you will be making a fuss out front, ill be the security wanker that will attempt to calm you down. Those of us " reformer types " will be wearing a special item on our ties, so look for us.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Bathory,

Which convention would that be?

Ozzie

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Ummm,

Now that I've seen the visual of her signature, I believe it to be a young girl. She would be difficult to find, indeed, as all listings would be under her parents names.

How about running a free ad with the signature picture in a local paper. It might bring out some very interesting responses.

Sentinel

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You reckon she lives in Padstow, Bathory? Then how did her Tower get on a Wollongong train?

Sentinel: LOL Great idea! Should cause a stir in her KH...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hmmm. If she is from Padstow, then she probably attends either the Bankstown or Revesby Kingdom Hall. Any lurkers have any contacts in those congregations?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit