Blondie's Comments You Won't Hear at the 06-28-2015 WT Study (TRUST JAH)

by blondie 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

6-28-15 BLONDIE’S COMMENTS TRUST IN JEHOVAH (4/15/15 Study WT)

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/

So how does the WTS start out in the first paragraph?

If you were a Christian back then, you would daily face the

possibility of being arrested and tortured.

So how many jws have been arrested and tortured or even faced the possibility. How many jws died in Nazi Germany? I know a few male jws that spent 2 years in federal prison for not going to war…but they actually came out healthier than when they went in. They were protected from the general population. The WTS likes to pick out 10 happenings over the last 140 years and imply that the over 8 million jws face the same.

might have been torn to pieces by

animals or nailed to a stake and burned alive to serve as

nighttime illumination.

So how many jws did you know that this happened to?

Possibility….might have…likely….may have….the way the WTS rewrites history and gives themselves a way out if they get called on it.

Now the WTS has the average jw frightened hoping that God protects them….

Do jws have to worry about being torn apart by animals or burned alive…or is it the backstabbers at the KH and the people who judge whether they are worthy of life every week more an ordeal.

felt all alone

in dealing with a difficult situation? It

could have been lack of employment,

pressures at school, a health problem,

or some other distressing circumstance.

Perhaps you asked for assistance, but

others disappointed you by falling far

short of providing what you needed.

Are they talking about the people at the KH not coming through, not even trying, at the most saying you need to pray more. Did this scripture come to mind? Hey grow up!

(James 2:14-16) . . .has faith but he does not have works? That faith cannot save him, can it? 15 If a brother or a sister is in a naked state and lacking the food sufficient for the day, 16 yet a certain one of YOU says to them: “Go in peace, keep warm and well fed,” but YOU do not give them the necessities for [their] body, of what benefit is it?

Why does Jehovah not give us an immediate

response to our every request?

Recall that he likens our relationship

with him to that of children with a father.

(Ps. 103:13) A child cannot rightly

expect a parent to grant every request or

to do so right away. Some of a child’s requests

may be mere passing whims.

Others must wait till the time is right.

…Similarly, Jehovah may in our

best interests allow time to pass before

his response to our prayers becomes evident.

Fulfilling all our requests right

away would distort the proper relationship

between us and him.

Make the way out…buring on a stake…he will mercifully let you die?

Yes, he will “make the way out.”

Yes, you have prayed, told the elders, and they say to be warm and well fed.

For example, suppose you are nursing a

dear family member through a chronic

illness. Perhaps you have prayed

or

At the time that Rhonda’s non-

Witness husband was filing for divorce,

her brother was diagnosed with lupus,

a potentially life-threatening illness. A

few months later, her brother’s wife died.

When Rhonda felt that she had begun

to recover from these traumatic experiences,

she started regular pioneering.,,

but here the WTS gives all the people at the KH an out for feeling guilty for not helping

Doing so made Jehovah real to

me. It taught me to rely on him rather

than on myself or even on other people.

As to disfellowshipping, I remember a statement in the publications that said that in Israelite times, people were not disfellowshipped for certain crimes, but were put the death so their families and friends could not talk to them.

So as jws return, prepare to attend, on their way home from their Imitate Jesus conventions remember this

Let us, then, use the present time

to strengthen our relationship with God.

If any situation makes us anxious, use it

to draw closer to Jehovah.

Where’s Jesus?!!

Love Blondie

• Lieu
    Lieu

For most JWs, Jesus has been supplanted by the WTBTS & the GB. Why do they need to know someone who is NOT their mediator & hasn't invited them to anything? At least the Pope only claims to be Peter's replacement; they claim to be Christs'. Jesus is completely ignored.

In fact, if one goes by their odd interpretations, neither the Mosaic Laws (for Israelites) nor the teachings of Christ (for the 'annointed') apply to the majority. One wonders why they bother with a Bible since none of it is for them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Nice review!

Yep, O'l Jeehoober has to work really hard to be patient, otherwise all human suffering would stop too soon. For Jehoobie's "I told you so" moment to have the most impact on his street-cred, he needs to allow more suffering.

Meanwhile, just imagine that all good things are from Jehobo, and not coincidence or a result from your own efforts. Anything bad is from "Satan" and is not to blamed on Jeehobidoob for ALLOWING the situation.

The article was really dumb. It was written by dumb-dumbs, for dumb-dumbs.

DD

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    "Jehovah may in our best interests allow time to pass before his response to our prayers becomes evident Fulfilling all our requests right away would distort the proper relationship between us and him."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Many of these problems are joke-hova's fault. It is joke-hova that directly attacks society, every time we advance to a decent level. This causes most of the wars we see, and most of the poverty and crime. It also limits our lifespan--Satan would have had us living lifespans similar to what the LIE-ble claims we originally had (before joke-hova came along and ruined it). Joke-hova's "chosen ones" (whom we are not even supposed to criticize) are responsible for our banking mess that is stealing income out of every one of us. That thing's "chosen ones" also dictates our diseducation system and runs our lamestream media, and is trying to get control of our Internet.

To add to this, what happens when the jokehovian witlesses intentionally disregard this. They are supposed to refuse to go to war (which other "chosen ones" are herding us all into). They are supposed to refuse college (which other "chosen ones" have usurped), and still others rig the job market so you need to do college, wasteful and Rockefeller-oriented as it is, if you wish to have a reasonable income. Added to hardships from the banks and the Rothschild-sponsored wars, the jokehovian witlesses add needless hardships on theirs.

Then they have the nerve to blame Satan for the problems that result. Poverty from joke-hova's "chosen ones" is combined with more poverty from intentionally staying out of these institutions, so they never get any income. Then they blame Satan. They also blame Satan for starting these wars in the name of the fictitious Jesus, quibbling about minor doctrinal issues. While the wars are stupid, you get jail time for not fighting and, in some countries, you can get slaughtered. Like idiots, the jokehovians are ordered to not cooperate. This makes the Rothschild mess even worse, yet they blame Satan.

And even when Satan does try to undermine the religion, Satan is really trying to protect us from communism. Of course, He is thus against any religion that does its utmost to emulate communism. Can it be said that trying to wrest that last ice cream money from a child is not communism? Is it any wonder Satan is trying to ruin the religion, to save those children from slavery and damnation? I say that, if people are going to be hounded and forced to give everything for this religion and children can't even have what is often the last vestiges of fun, down with the religion.

• Splash
    Splash

That part about how Jehovah answers us like a father answers his children was deceptive.

The reasoning went...

"Recall that he likens our relationship with him to that of children with a father. (Ps. 103:13) A child cannot rightly expect a parent to grant every request or to do so right away. Some of a child’s requests may be mere passing whims. Others must wait till the time is right. Still others may not be in the child’s best interests or in the best interests of others involved."

But notice Ps 103:13 is referenced : "As a father shows mercy to his sons, Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him."

This verse is not about little children, it is about 'sons'. The context shows that these 'sons' are actually independent persons and likened to 'mortal man'.

If we are like little children then we should allow someone to take responsibility for us and make decisions for us.
    If we are adults then we take responsibility for ourselves, but also ask for things that go beyond what 'children' deem important.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I loved how the the one "sister's" husband who served her with divorce papers was described as not a witness. To reinforce in the cult followers minds that witness don't ever do that! So blatantly overt.
  • notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys
    Blondie, it has always boggled my mind that due to the internet I am now aware that I am not alone. so many mirrored experiences through out the world that all relate to essentially the same issues. Backstabbers in the KH, the BOE leading double standard lives. the GB making all kinds of rules, the paedophiles, who serve as elders, being called into the back room for some minor offence. And no charity for the poor or mentally ill, pray more use food banks, hidden sin, its your own fault, and what is more astounding is what I was told by the WT about apostates was all BS. Free at last free at last.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Once again Blondie, thank you for your generous efforts in providing such thoughtful comments on the week's study. I eat them up in order to stay prepared for what might be heading my way. It helps me understand them better.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Blondie..... Your insightful, inimitable threads are really appreciated . Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit