Sending/taking lambs to the March

by Lady Lee 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

In Bill's initial post about getting ready for the March he mentioned that if anyone could not go but wanted to send a lamb for the march to find someone who was going and was willing to take them to leave in front of Bethel

I have three small lambs.

One for my sister (who has left the JWs but suffers greatly due to the abuse)

A second one for my aunt who committed suicide as a result of the mishandling of her abuse

And the third for me

Is anyone willing to take these for me?

Please let me know where I can send them to you

Lady Lee

These are the 3 little lambs who want to go

Edited by - Lady Lee on 24 August 2002 12:1:32

Edited by - Lady Lee on 25 August 2002 22:55:17

Edited by - Lady Lee on 25 August 2002 22:58:55

• outnfree
    outnfree

Lady Lee,

I would be honored to take them.

You have mail.

Love,

out

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Out

thank you thank you thank you

waiting for email

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Lady,
    your email off your website isn't working, it was just returned to me. I can help if needed.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks Tanalyst Out has offered to help me so really thank you for the offer

Also thanks for the info about the website. I followed the link here to my website and first it is the wrong site so I will change that in a minute and I will get into the old tripod site and fix that too

In the meantime this is the link to the new site. There are some new poems at the bottom og the page and some are about the JWs - finally started writing more about them

http://members.shaw.ca/leemarsh/home.html

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Lady Lee , I had no idea about your sister and aunt, how truly sad. and for you too. It is nice that outnfree is going to take the lambs for you to the march. Don't you just wish we could all go to the march? My heart will be there with yours Lady Lee and all the Silent Lambs and for those who are unable to be at the march, I will be there with you in Spirit.

Blessing to all of you.

orangefatcat

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ofc I would love to go but.... if I was still in Montreal I would find a way but this is just a tad too far

• abbagail
    abbagail

Outnfree: How much room do you have for taking extra stuffed lambs to NY? Merely asking because several people have inquired at the Silent Lambs Guestbook who/where we can send lambs to, but nobody has offered to take the lambs to NY.

If people are flying, it wouldn't be a good idea to take extras. But if people are driving, and had extra room in their trunk, and were willing, that'd be great.

Thanks for any in put everyone.
    Grits

PS: Thanks Lady Lee for posting this here. I didn't think of it for some dumb reason!

• Larry
    Larry

That's the least I could do for anyone with a lamb. Just E-mail me and we can make arangements for the lambs to be placed at Bethel. I also plan to take plenty of digtial photos.

Peace and Security - LL

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grits I have changed the title of the thread so hopefully others will post here too

Larry Thank you for the offer. Hopefully some folks will contact you

Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit