This gave me a laugh

by pontoon 5 Replies latest social humour

• pontoon
    pontoon

·I tried posting a picture and link from Woodstock Harley Davidson but it is not working the way I would like. It is a picture of about 7or 8 men and women standing next to Harleys ready to ride. The caption reads JW.Org Crew ready to ride. I don't recognize any of them, they could even be from nearby Wat Farm, I don't know. Gave me a laugh anyway.

• pontoon
    pontoon
    If you want to see it yourself go to Woodstock (NY) Harley Davidson Facebook Page and scroll down
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    I can see the picture under your first post😊
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Nerdiest bunch of bikers I've ever seen :)
  • Taylor
    Taylor
    There are a bunch of Harley riders in the congregations around here. Most all of them are elders and ministerial servants. For several years they would actually grow out their facial hair and then ride their bikes down the east coast for the Florida bike rally. This went on for several years and finally someone I know went to the circuit overseer about it and they got a slap on the wrist for it and I don't think they grow out their facial hair anymore but still ride in it. Most of them are from the same big family that gets away with all kinds of unbelievable stuff around here.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Ok, the guy on the right put his helmet on the ground, upside down!

Somebody should bitch-slap him and take his bike away from his, stat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit