Keep Sirona in your thoughts, Surgery today

by Cassiline 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Sirona is going back into the hospital today for more surgery. She will be going under general anesthesia to have more biopsies done.

I know its always scary to "go under." Lets send warm thoughts her way and hope for the best with the outcome of thebiopsies .

(((((((((((((((((((((( Sirona )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Warm thoughts and hugs sent your way......

Love,

Cassi

• jack2
    jack2

((((((((((((((((Sirona))))))))))))))))

Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery!! You will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Cassiline, thank you for this message....and I hope you are feeling better too!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I've been keeping touch with dear Sirona in the chat room. I have kept happy thoughts for her this weekend. And I certainly will be looking for an update today.....

*MUAH* To Sirona...... Keep your head up girl

• Rescripting_myself
    Rescripting_myself

Hoping for the best for Sirona. Hugs!

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, a nice "good wishes" thread for when she gets out

We're thinking of you Sirona !

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hi Sirona;

Yep half way across the earth in the state of Idaho USA we are thinking about you and have your quick recovery in our prayers.

Here is wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of good times in the future.

LOL Outoftheorg

• ugg
    ugg

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( sirona )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hang in there,,,,thinking of you

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi Sirona...

I'm keeping warm and positive thoughts for you today (also said a lil' prayer). Let us know when you're back on your feet (or a least when your fingers can do the walkin' to a keyboard)

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Sirona.........With all these good vibes, you're gonna do great. Wishing you all the best.

-BONEZZ

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sirona))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit