silentlambs march- please get ready now!

by silentlambs 41 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK(sideshow Bob),it`s pretty obvious you need a boot up the ass.This is the second thread you have tried to disrupt,a SILENT LAMBS thread.You are a spiritual lepper.You don`t like Bill BOWEN OR "SILENT LAMBS" because they go after pediphiles.Afraid somebodys going to come looking for you? Hopefully Simon will do something about you...OUTLAW

• comment
    comment

The ironic thing about You Know's post is that he's satirizing procedures, behaviors and attitudes that are considered *positive* within "Jehovah's loving organization."

The implication is that the Society's rooming arrangements, talk outlines, emphasis on "wholesome food" and "good association," and so on are needless and tyrannical.

Probably most people here have concluded that these things aren't the wonderful provisions from Jehovah that the Society would like us to believe. But I'm surprised to see You Know reinforcing those conclusions.

Not to mention the crack about the GB being in the infirmary. Talk about "grandstanding"! "Hey, look at me, I'd do a better job than the GB!" (Which is an underlying theme of most of what this guy writes nowadays, when you think about it.)

Anyway, YK's post is a pretty sad attempt to discredit this movement. Hmm, let's see: will anyone be DISFELLOWSHIPPED and SHUNNED if they don't follow these guidelines of Mr. Bowen's? Right there, the contention that "Mr. Bowen is no different than the elders" falls apart.

comment

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Good points comment. Also, the cause that Bill Bowen promotes, with whatever style he chooses to promote it, is 100% positive and good for children.

YK's insane spiritual ramblings and bible based delusions aside, the cause that elders promote is 100% negative and hurtful to children.

• You Know
    You Know

The ironic thing about You Know's post is that he's satirizing procedures, behaviors and attitudes that are considered *positive* within "Jehovah's loving organization."The implication is that the Society's rooming arrangements, talk outlines, emphasis on "wholesome food" and "good association," and so on are needless and tyrannical.

Apparently you don't know when you are bing mocked. Apostate Dubs ridicule all these types of things coming from the "Borg." But, then they embrace the very same tyanny when it comes from a fellow apostate. Surely that irony is not lost on everyone.

/ You Know

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

YK, I just re-read the points you pulled out of Bill's post, in your delusional attempt at irony. They are all so very un-borg like, that I am taken back by your overwhelming stupidity.

Just one example:

Dress however you wish, wear comfortable walking shoes, casual clothing will be fine

Tyranny at it's worst, eh? "dress however you wish"! the nerve of that guy!

Or how about this:

We are united for one cause. Some have stated they wish to express other agendas at the march, I feel this is not appropriate.

Notice the simple statement of what unites, and Bills very personal expression of of what he believes is or isn't appropriate. A very noticable lack of appeals to God's backing. No guilt tripping. Very un borg like.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

YK? Are you on the LIST?????? That would explain your asshole behavior....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YK wants to disrupt this thread..Don`t let him do it..IGNORE his posts on the "SILENT LAMBS" threads..Then Bill can get his mesage out,and those who want to can help him..Don`t Let The Troll Take Over this thread!...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

Crazy Drinker, Outlaw, and Reborn should start a little comedy act and call themselves the Three Stooges II. LOL / You Know

• roybatty
    roybatty

I don't get the whole "hijacking a thread" thing but, whatever. And I don't even mind someone strongly expressing an opposing view. But when someone hides behind a fake name and picture and from there does a personal attack, that's low. Just didn't think I'd see You Know stoop to that level.

• Masterji
    Masterji

Somehow I just cannot see JOE & BARBARA ANDERSON participating in this march.

M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit